Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    DK45SE-HST, f.e.l, custom grille & light bar, PRD7200 Woods finish mower w, chain guard & skid shoes

Default 2012 DK45SE-HST service manual desired...

What's the 'best' way to obtain a service manual for this rig? I like the idea of PDF/ online/ or computer viewed method but a paper manual would be fine also.

Tractor
    Kioti DK40SE HST Cab, Mechron 2200

Default Re: 2012 DK45SE-HST service manual desired...

Dealer has 'em for about $100. There is also a separate parts manual for about $50.
    Rick

Tractor
    DK45SE-HST, f.e.l, custom grille & light bar, PRD7200 Woods finish mower w, chain guard & skid shoes

Any computer type 'manuals' available?

Tractor
    Kioti DK45S

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Headley View Post
    Any computer type 'manuals' available?
    Well, there are online parts "manuals" that are quite good and up to date, for example:
    http://http://www.michironandequip.com/pages/OemParts#

I am not aware of any legal online service manuals. At one time there were some on an Australian site but I don't think they covered the US DK-SE models although the Australian EX model looked similar.
    Scott
    Kioti DK45S, KL451 loader, Howse 601S cutter, Phoenix M72S mower, Deere BB5072 Box Scraper, Fit Rite Hydro Top Link

Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .

What's the 'best' way to obtain a service manual for this rig? I like the idea of PDF/ online/ or computer viewed method but a paper manual would be fine also.
    Kioti dealer?I have one,no regrets.If I am already spending good money on a tractor that I can afford why cheap out and not get a service manual?coobie
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Tractor

Ordered it today...I have no qualm buying it, I just thought I saw somewhere/ someone said there's a pdf version or whatnot.
    I'm not the cheap out guy, remember?? I bought the light bar!!

Tractor
    Kioti DK40SE HST Cab, Mechron 2200

Ordered it today...I have no qualm buying it, I just thought I saw somewhere/ someone said there's a pdf version or whatnot.
    I'm not the cheap out guy, remember?? I bought the light bar!!
    LOL...good point.

I ordered my manuals yesterday....ok, along with a new set of 48" pallet forks. (couldn't help myself)
    Rick

Tractor

Service manual arrived from Michigan Iron & Equip...Very nice manual, hard cover, 3 ring binder with section tabs, laminated schematics. It assumes some mechanical disassembly knowledge. For example it doesn't tell you how to remove the instrument cluster or a switch but fairly detailed how to test given items. Pretty good removal & reassembly instructions on the mechanical powertrain guts, pumps etc. Really good schematics.

Tractor

One item of interest I'll be looking into: It's my opinion the gear selection indicators on the instrument cluster appear rather dim to me in daylight. I notice from said manual that the charge warning bulb is a higher wattage compared to the other indicator bulbs. 3 watts on charge indicator and 1.4 watts on others, including shift indicators. (Backlights are 4 watt bulbs which appear larger in dimension)
    I'm going to remove cluster at some point and see if I can install the 3 watt bulbs in the shift indicator locations. (DK45SEHST)

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

One item of interest I'll be looking into: It's my opinion the gear selection indicators on the instrument cluster appear rather dim to me in daylight. I notice from said manual that the charge warning bulb is a higher wattage compared to the other indicator bulbs. 3 watts on charge indicator and 1.4 watts on others, including shift indicators. (Backlights are 4 watt bulbs which appear larger in dimension)
    I'm going to remove cluster at some point and see if I can install the 3 watt bulbs in the shift indicator locations. (DK45SEHST)
    Hm... think that through..the gear indicator bulbs have to run hundreds or thousands of hours..and generate little heat.. the charge warning bulb is made to run seconds or minutes at worst until you notice it. If you change out the bulbs.. would it melt/deform the plastic through excessive accumulative heating of the bezel? I wonder if there are LED replacements available?

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast