New Kioti DK40SE Owner

/ New Kioti DK40SE Owner #11  
Used the chain wrench had to go very slow to keep from crushing the filter but it worked OK!
Thank for the input One more question changed the front end fluid 80-90w gear oil. Drained it i thought.
when filling checked the eye glass hoe after 5qts it was over flowing dealer said 1.9 gal not sure what up with that.
also, be sure to recheck it in a few days...it will be low again

/ New Kioti DK40SE Owner #12  
Just have to add my 2 cents here. Long time kubota owner hat recently made the switch to Kioti. Dk45se. Comparable kubota was thousands more. Feels very solid. Love the features. I now have 35 hours on in about 3 weeks. The problem. It has been to the dealer 3 times now, and once they came out. All very minor, but broke is broke. The fitting on the power steering cylinder was cross threaded from the factory, and had a slight drip. They replaced the whole cylinder. Problem was it came from South Korea. Took 3 weeks. Tractor still worked fine, but had to wait. Next. Doing a shredding job and the pin that connected the 3 point arm broke. When it fell down it hit the valve stem and broke it off. Load the tractor, drive 105 miles to the dealer. They fixed it and put the tire back on. Back to work. The next day, 2 hours in, same thing. You know the rest. Replaced the pins with a sturdy bolt and all has been fine. 2 days ago. The coupling for the bucket lift came undone. They came out and fixed it. Is it just me??!! The dealer is about 15 miles from my house, and has bent over backwards too make things right. No complaints on the dealer. Anyone else having his luck? Hopefully the bugs are worked out

/ New Kioti DK40SE Owner #13  
Check you bucket level indicator rod housing.. they all come unscrewed.. Mine did and waded up the rod.. I straightened the rod, and put some red locktite on the threads, and stippled around the rod housing with an automatic center punch to "brad it". It is not coming unscrewed again. At about 100 hours the upper radiator hose developed an extremely weird problem It seeped fluid from the end of the hose out of the cord inside the hose.. The only thing I could think of was there was an internal split in the hose that allowed fluid to migrate inside the hose down the cords and seep from the ends. No amount of tightning of clamps solved it. I replaced the hose myself, the dealer sent it in the mail, Of course he would have come got the tractor, but I said no need for that, just send me the hose and I would take care of it. He was good with that. Fixed it of course.

James K0UA

/ New Kioti DK40SE Owner #14  
You have way more probs than I had with mine.

The 4wd switch went bad in the first 10 hrs or so.

Light switch/turn signal switch malfunction b/c of leaving tractor out in the rain consistently -- fixed by taking apart & cleaning w/ wd40.

Electrical short in taillight wiring harnesses somewhere caused the dash to go haywire at around 400 hrs -- Expensive troubleshoot at dealer.

Melted taillight housing, generously replaced by dealer and rectified in the future by replacing stock bulbs w/ LEDs.

Otherwise smooth, err, "sailing". Put a nylock nut at the end of the bucket indicator rod, or the factory nut will vibrate off at an inopportune time. Just a little different twist to what k0ua wrote. (550 hrs so far)