rear remote for DS3510

/ rear remote for DS3510 #11  
Yes it covers the install for both remotes. Your dealer can order it for you.

/ rear remote for DS3510
These guys are suppose to have them. Kioti DS3510 Current Special - Tractor Shop

I would think that your dealer could get you one if they don't already have one though. :confused3:
That's where I bought the kit, they haven't been able to supply me the instructions which I assume they would if they were in the service manual. Might just have to wing it and see what happens.
Thanks, Geoff

/ rear remote for DS3510 #13  
That's where I bought the kit, they haven't been able to supply me the instructions which I assume they would if they were in the service manual. Might just have to wing it and see what happens.
Thanks, Geoff

One thing to keep in mind. Everything fits in one place. It's not like it can be put together multiple ways. Sort of like a puzzle. You just need to figure out where each piece fits.

I was working on a car for a friend once, and he asked "how do you know where everything fits"? My answer to him was that I didn't, but that it only fits together one way.

Good luck. ;)

/ rear remote for DS3510
You need the service manual.
In the US the manual costs $119. In Australia it costs $324, same thing, but what a ripoff. I'll have to get one sent from somewhere in the US, any suggestions>?
Thanks, Geoff

/ rear remote for DS3510 #15  
Need someone to buy it and send it to you.

/ rear remote for DS3510 #16  
What about Michigan Iron, I thought that they were suppose to be a good reasonable dealer. I would try them. It's no big deal to send it down to you. $60

/ rear remote for DS3510
What about Michigan Iron, I thought that they were suppose to be a good reasonable dealer. I would try them. It's no big deal to send it down to you. $60
Thanks for that, have ordered it but its weeks away, they won't send it to Australia but I have a daughter living in San Francisco so it will have to go via her. Patience is not my strong point.
Thanks, Geoff

/ rear remote for DS3510 #19  
Thanks for that, have ordered it but its weeks away, they won't send it to Australia but I have a daughter living in San Francisco so it will have to go via her. Patience is not my strong point.
Thanks, Geoff

I don't understand why they would not send it down to you. It's very easy, but if they have never done that type of thing before, it probably seems like more trouble than it's worth to them. :( Well, it may take awhile, but at least you will finally get one. :thumbsup: