rear remote for DS3510

/ rear remote for DS3510 #1  

13gef13

Bronze Member
Tractor
Yanmar ym1510d Kioti ds3510 Kioti EX5310
I have a Kioti DS3510 with a 4in 1 loader. I would like to have a rear remote so I can adjust the top link of the 3pl on the go. Can somebody advise me how to go about it myself as the local expert reckons he would charge approx $2000 to do it, without the ram on the top link. There must be an easier/cheaper way to do it than that.
Help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Geoff

/ rear remote for DS3510 #2  
I have a Kioti DS3510 with a 4in 1 loader. I would like to have a rear remote so I can adjust the top link of the 3pl on the go. Can somebody advise me how to go about it myself as the local expert reckons he would charge approx $2000 to do it, without the ram on the top link. There must be an easier/cheaper way to do it than that.
Help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Geoff

Can you not just get the OEM remote from a Kioti dealer? :confused3: Should be less than $500 Typically I would charge about $780 + shipping to use an after market valve and provide the top link kit.

I would do some more checking around down there.

Good luck ;)

/ rear remote for DS3510
Can you not just get the OEM remote from a Kioti dealer? :confused3: Should be less than $500 Typically I would charge about $780 + shipping to use an after market valve and provide the top link kit.

I would do some more checking around down there.

Good luck ;)

Bought the Kioti remote kit like you suggested but it came with no install instructions. Have you got any instructions you can send me as I have no real idea where it all goes. Nearest dealer is 80km away. Rang the supplier and he said "this is how they come, no instructions". I'm pretty handy with tools as long as I have some idea where everything goes. Would it be better to start a new thread? I've already got grey hair so this could probably send me bald.
Thanks, Geoff

/ rear remote for DS3510 #4  
You need the service manual.

/ rear remote for DS3510 #5  
Bought the Kioti remote kit like you suggested but it came with no install instructions. Have you got any instructions you can send me as I have no real idea where it all goes. Nearest dealer is 80km away. Rang the supplier and he said "this is how they come, no instructions". I'm pretty handy with tools as long as I have some idea where everything goes. Would it be better to start a new thread? I've already got grey hair so this could probably send me bald.
Thanks, Geoff

Geoff,

Can you not just ask the dealer? Would he/she not help you out and get you some instructions?

/ rear remote for DS3510 #6  
Thanks, Geoff

Do a search, there are several guys that have installed these themselves and I would think that they can-would help you out with the installation.

Unfortunately I would be completely blind since I don't have any Kioti tractors to look at and have never even worked on one.

Sorry. :sorry:

/ rear remote for DS3510 #7  
Do you know anything about your hyd flow path?

Here is the hyd data.

HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
Pump Gear(Tandem)
Pump Capacity(Max. flow rate) gpm(ℓ /min) 12.7(48.3)
3-Point Hitch Category I
Maximum Lifting Capacity at 24 aft. of hitch lbs.(kg) 2238(1015)
Hydraulic Lift Control System Position Control
Steering Hydrostatic Power Steering

If you have PB out of your loader valve, it is probably going to the 3pt.

You need to interrupt the PB line and run the loader PB line to the IN port of the remote valve.

From the remote, the PB line will go to the 3pt line that you cut or interrupted.

The OUT from the remote should go to tank.

You simply want to install all valves in series and have a good flow to tank so there is no or very little back pressure.

Set valve relief to tractor relief pressure.

With all valves in neutral, the pump flow should be from pump, to loader, to remote, to 3pt, to tank.

Should you want to install a BH at some time, install a QD on the loader PB line going to the remote and plug the BH into the PB QD. The BH OUT will go to tank.

You might have a hyd block where lines are routed into and out of the hyd block.

/ rear remote for DS3510
Thanks for the info. Tried a search, maybe my words were not right, nothing applicable. The kit is , I'm told, complete and includes all that is required. All pipes are prebent and are 3/8 steel and include a double acting valve assembly and mounting bracket. From what I understand the valve goes up under the seat and the wheel and guard have to come off. It may be obvious where everything goes once I start but I need some idea. It might be beyond me and I need to take it to town and get the hydraulic guys to fit it.
Thanks, Geoff

/ rear remote for DS3510 #10