Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Well #21  
Good news.

Too bad some didn't learn that if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything.

I'll go back to reading about TV's struck by lightning, eating Jalapeao peppers, Free slurpees, Things that annoy me, and how Omega 3 fish oil causes prostate cancer. All threads found on TBN today, none of which matter to me as much as this mans child.

Couldn't agree more;-) People are way more important than any of our tractors, or anything else we may want to post about. Who cares if it's in the 'right' forum...someday that young'un may very well be a member here, do we want them to see that someone cared more about WHERE it was posted, than the fact that they lived to see that a loved one cared enough to post about them in the first place? As far as I'm concerned the OP can post a story like that wherever they well please...

Sent from my LGL35G using TractorByNet

/ Well #22  
The guardian of the Kioti forum strikes again.

/ Well #23  
I've asked the OP numerous times to post his personal stuff in the appropriate forum(s) where it would get more attention from those who want to discuss personal family business with strangers on the net.
Tractor by net- world's largest tractor forum. What don't you guys who say to report it to the admin not get about adults being able to discern what is appropriate to post in which forum?!:confused2::confused3:

Why should those of us who WANT to discuss problems/solutions to our tractor issues have all kinds of noise posted in the Kioti or any other brand name tractor forum jammed up with irrelevant to tractors threads?
Is it sooo difficult to chose the appropriate forum in which to post without having an administrator hold one's hand and take them there?!

And, BTW, we at the Kioti forum are not grouchy or anything of the kind- we're just fed up with some who refuse to follow the structure of the web site and how it's laid out for all who visit here to know when and where to post about slurpies, tractors and family affairs, to name a few.
Again, no reason to be rude to the guy.. He's a Kioti owner.. he's suppose to be among friends in this forum.. But, if you dont like the thread, dont read or post in it.. Simple. I bet you would really hate life if you hit the 'New Posts' button! So many posts that arent about a Kioti tractor! Oh my!

/ Well #24  
I've asked the OP numerous times to post his personal stuff in the appropriate forum(s) where it would get more attention from those who want to discuss personal family business with strangers on the net.
Tractor by net- world's largest tractor forum. What don't you guys who say to report it to the admin not get about adults being able to discern what is appropriate to post in which forum?!:confused2::confused3:

Why should those of us who WANT to discuss problems/solutions to our tractor issues have all kinds of noise posted in the Kioti or any other brand name tractor forum jammed up with irrelevant to tractors threads?
Is it sooo difficult to chose the appropriate forum in which to post without having an administrator hold one's hand and take them there?!

Sounds like you have something jammed up somewhere.

/ Well #26  
I just laughed so hard my drink of diet coke shot out my nose!!! Owwww! Wow that was funny!

This kind of idiocy is exactly why there are numerous forums on TBN. Might as well have one big free for all, discuss anything you like where ever whenever you want, so your childlike nonsense of 'humor' and one liner quips can be satisfied by consensus of other simpleminded 'members' here. The above applies to posts 21-25; you will get what you give - if you want to keep turning the tractor forum parts of TBN into personalized rants about any subject on earth, you'll be the only ones left to 'discuss' it among yourselves. There won't be anyone coming here to actually help others regarding their tractors. You will have brought it down, so don't forget to bring Murph along to guide you as pack leader.

/ Well #27  
I agree with coyote machine. He is a genius and he gets it

/ Well #28  
High standards is one thing. Strict adherence & unreasonable harshness is another. I'm glad the Kioti police don't run TBN.

Good luck & best wishes to ALL.

/ Well #29  
This kind of idiocy is exactly why there are numerous forums on TBN. Might as well have one big free for all, discuss anything you like where ever whenever you want, so your childlike nonsense of 'humor' and one liner quips can be satisfied by consensus of other simpleminded 'members' here. The above applies to posts 21-25; you will get what you give - if you want to keep turning the tractor forum parts of TBN into personalized rants about any subject on earth, you'll be the only ones left to 'discuss' it among yourselves. There won't be anyone coming here to actually help others regarding their tractors. You will have brought it down, so don't forget to bring Murph along to guide you as pack leader.

Um, you and other started the 'rants' in this thread... And now you got what you deserved :)

/ Well #30  
Just to add to the insanity on this thread it reminds me of the song that my grand kids sing.

"If you want to be a grump well that's ok,
But could you be grumpy kinda further away,
Its not that I don't love ya cause you know I do,
Sometimes I'm grumpy too!"

Music for Aardvarks "Grumpy" as seen on Nick Jr. TV - YouTube Guaranteed to bring a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.