White Kioti Status

/ White Kioti Status #1  

ritcheyvs

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45S
What's the deal with the white (Bobcat) Kiotis? Has Bobcat discontinued their relationship with Daedong? Does anyone know the back story? This is mostly curiosity on my part but if Bobcat dealers can get parts for Kioti tractors and/or service them, that would be useful to know (considering the sparse Kioti dealer network).

/ White Kioti Status #2  
Use the search function here and you'll come up with enough to read to keep you busy for a while.

They are discontinued but IIRC most seem to think parts wont be a problem from Bobcat for a long while.

/ White Kioti Status #3  
Some dealers still selling. I guess they will until all inventory is gone. Some dealers are even seeking out inventory from others. They must be a good seller for them. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one if you can find a deal on one. BC will stand by it, and just about everything on the tractor is the same as kioti.

/ White Kioti Status #4  
Some dealers still selling. I guess they will until all inventory is gone. Some dealers are even seeking out inventory from others. They must be a good seller for them. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one if you can find a deal on one. BC will stand by it, and just about everything on the tractor is the same as kioti.

Yes and no on just about everything is the same on both tractors. I looked at them at my local Bobcat dealer a while back and remember the seat being way inferior to the one on my DK-40. And the loader and some other things I can't recall now are different too. The seat on the Kioti is a really comfortable one. The BC one tilted forward, unlike the Kioti but was just a junky bucket seat as I remember. I cannot say for sure I was comparing the equivalent BC model to my DK, but I was NOT overly impressed overall. Guess I'd take one if the price were right. JMHO, I can't say anything was of lesser grade re: frame, diff, engine, etc.
Parts are required by law to be available for a certain pre-determined period; IF they follow the rules of autos; can't say for sure if they do or not....YMMV