Tractor
    Kioti DK45S

Default White Kioti Status

What's the deal with the white (Bobcat) Kiotis? Has Bobcat discontinued their relationship with Daedong? Does anyone know the back story? This is mostly curiosity on my part but if Bobcat dealers can get parts for Kioti tractors and/or service them, that would be useful to know (considering the sparse Kioti dealer network).
    Scott
    Kioti DK45S, KL451 loader, Howse 601S cutter, Phoenix M72S mower, Deere BB5072 Box Scraper, Fit Rite Hydro Top Link

Tractor
    Kubota 9540, RTV 900 and David Brown 885.

Use the search function here and you'll come up with enough to read to keep you busy for a while.

They are discontinued but IIRC most seem to think parts wont be a problem from Bobcat for a long while.

Tractor
    Kioti CK25 Shuttle Shift, loaded tires, JD X739

Default Re: White Kioti Status

Some dealers still selling. I guess they will until all inventory is gone. Some dealers are even seeking out inventory from others. They must be a good seller for them. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one if you can find a deal on one. BC will stand by it, and just about everything on the tractor is the same as kioti.

Tractor
    '10 Kioti DK 40se/hst KL-401 FEL, loaded tires, KB-2485 bhoe, Tuffline TB160 boxblade, Woods QA forks, MIE Hydraulic bhoe thumb & ripper tooth, Igland 4001 winch, & GR-20 Log Grapple. Woods BBX72" Mower. Diamondplate aluminum canopy.

Default Re: White Kioti Status

Quote Originally Posted by Gittyup View Post
    Some dealers still selling. I guess they will until all inventory is gone. Some dealers are even seeking out inventory from others. They must be a good seller for them. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one if you can find a deal on one. BC will stand by it, and just about everything on the tractor is the same as kioti.
    Yes and no on just about everything is the same on both tractors. I looked at them at my local Bobcat dealer a while back and remember the seat being way inferior to the one on my DK-40. And the loader and some other things I can't recall now are different too. The seat on the Kioti is a really comfortable one. The BC one tilted forward, unlike the Kioti but was just a junky bucket seat as I remember. I cannot say for sure I was comparing the equivalent BC model to my DK, but I was NOT overly impressed overall. Guess I'd take one if the price were right. JMHO, I can't say anything was of lesser grade re: frame, diff, engine, etc.
    Parts are required by law to be available for a certain pre-determined period; IF they follow the rules of autos; can't say for sure if they do or not....YMMV
    2010 DK-40se/hst, Kioti KL-401 FEL, (reversible Kioti cutting edge), 72" Ratchet Rake. Fit Rite Top-N-Tilt hydraulics & diverter valve. HLA Series 2000 7' snowplow, Aquiline MPC rear chains. Samuri Sickle bar.

Scag Wildcat: Kawasaki 26HP, with bagger. Dr. brush mower, & 42" lawn deck, Dr. self propelled, 6.5HP Trimmer mower. Pro-Mow 3 gang mower, no HP.

Bunch of STIHL chainsaws: 011x 2, MS192T, MS200T, MS180C, MS230, MS270 (Wood Boss), 038 Farmboss, '86 anniversary edition.