Front hydrulic hose kit for 2013 DK50SE HST Cab?

/ Front hydrulic hose kit for 2013 DK50SE HST Cab? #1  

King of the Road

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota SVL90-2 Bobcat T250 Takeuchi TB235 Kioti DK50 Ferris ISX 3300
I'd like some feedback from those that have installed a front hydraulic hose kit on a DK50SE HST Cab(or similar models).

The parts kit from Kioti is around $600.

Michigan Iron has a kit for $350 KIOTI DK35SE-DK50SE Hose Kit - Hound Dog Attachments Front Hydraulic Kits KIOTI Front Hydraulic Hose Kits

I have read good thing about Michigan Iron on these forums, but I searched the attachments sub forum as well as the Kioti sub forum and have not seen anything specifically on the Michigan Iron hose kit.

That being said, which kits have y'all installed on your tractors?

How about the completeness of specific kits?

Ease of install?

Price?

Thanks, Jim

/ Front hydrulic hose kit for 2013 DK50SE HST Cab? #2  
I used the MIE hose kit and it is first class. Make sure you tell them to 90 angle the back plug ins.

/ Front hydrulic hose kit for 2013 DK50SE HST Cab? #3  
Welcome to TBN. MI kit sound like It plugs into your rear remotes and the Kioti kit is a second valve installation. Price from MI sounds good as I went this way and my cost for hose and fittings was close to that.

/ Front hydrulic hose kit for 2013 DK50SE HST Cab? #4  
I just had hoses assembled by my dealer - 90's on rear. Ran them under the frame, along the FEL and to the center of the cross-beam. What I don't have, and would like to know how to find, is a bracket to hold the hoses on the FEL cross-beam. Something similar to the MI setup. For now, I've just secured them enough to keep them from being damaged. Anyway, my total cost was $325.

/ Front hydrulic hose kit for 2013 DK50SE HST Cab?
I used the MIE hose kit and it is first class. Make sure you tell them to 90 angle the back plug ins.

10-4. Thanks.

Welcome to TBN. MI kit sound like It plugs into your rear remotes and the Kioti kit is a second valve installation. Price from MI sounds good as I went this way and my cost for hose and fittings was close to that.

I was wondering why the Kioyi kit sounded so expensive. Thanks.

I just had hoses assembled by my dealer - 90's on rear. Ran them under the frame, along the FEL and to the center of the cross-beam. What I don't have, and would like to know how to find, is a bracket to hold the hoses on the FEL cross-beam. Something similar to the MI setup. For now, I've just secured them enough to keep them from being damaged. Anyway, my total cost was $325.

Thanks.

Brackets:

Hydraulic Quick Release Coupling 1/2"BSP double break-away bracket - Quick Release Anchors & Brackets - Quick Release Couplings - Hydraulics - Accessories - Sparex

I appreciate the information.

k0ua, I'll be reading your linked thread tonight.

Thanks

/ Front hydrulic hose kit for 2013 DK50SE HST Cab? #8  
James, when you order the hoses do they come with the threaded fittings already in place?

Thanks, Jim
The hoses will come with the fittings that you specify when you order installed on both ends of the hoses.. in my case I used the NPTM fittings. so you just screw on the quick couplers after applying your teflon pipe goo.

The hoses will come with the fittings that you specify when you order installed on both ends of the hoses.. in my case I used the NPTM fittings. so you just screw on the quick couplers after applying your teflon pipe goo.

Thanks!

I ordered a hose kit for Discount Hydraulics. $170.20 plus the ride.

(2) Assembly R2-08 HOSE w/ FJX-08-08 and FJX90-08-08, 200 inches OAL

(2) 2404-08-08 2404-08-08 -- 1/2" JIC x 1/2" NPTF

(2) 2706LN-08-08 2706LN-08-08 -- 1/2" NPTF x 1/2" JIC Bulkhead

(2)AG4F4 AG4F4 | 1/2" Male Coupler x 1/2" NPTF Female (Steel)

(1) 4HTF4-HT4F4 4HTF4-HT4F4 | Set of 1/2" ISO 16028 Couplers with 1/2" F NPTF Threads

That should be the whole thing soup to nuts, except for a mounting bracket.

In layman's terms:
Two 200" hoses, 1/2", threaded on both ends.
Two 90 degree elbows to turn up to the rear remotes.
Two male 1/2" quick couplers, Ag/Pioneer type, to connect to the rear remotes.
One male 1/2" flat face(skid steer type) quick coupler to connect to the grapple.
One female 1/2" flat face(skid steer type) quick coupler to connect to the grapple.
Bulkhead fittings(to mount the hoses to the bracket on the FEL).

Hopefully I'll be good to go.

Thanks to k0ua for all the help.