Loader So it still doing it

/ So it still doing it
Dealer picked up the tractor no charge to me

/ So it still doing it #103  
Good Luck! :thumbsup:

/ So it still doing it #105  
STATUS!? Please....:confused3:

/ So it still doing it
Statues is the kioti sent a email said they can't find anything wrong. Then the dealer calls and want to replaces parts. But is told the dealer kioti said there was nothing wrong. One they weren't not allowed to replace anything and only take pictures. Kioti kept lying to to use so my wife is now pissed and is letting AG work on it now. And so far in our research we were sold a 2008 not a 2012 tractor. Which is in a mail from the selling dealer brand new off the line kioti. So we are also going to file a lawsuit against them.

/ So it still doing it #107  
HUH? Can somebody translate that to English.

Kioti Corporation sent YOU an email saying there was nothing wrong with the tractor?

Dealer where the tractor is wants to replace some parts, but is told by Kioti that they are not to change parts, only take pictures, is that correct?

The tractor in question was a 2008 and not a 2012. I guess that may be why you got such a good deal on it. How many hours were on it when you took possession?

/ So it still doing it
HUH? Can somebody translate that to English. Kioti Corporation sent YOU an email saying there was nothing wrong with the tractor? Dealer where the tractor is wants to replace some parts, but is told by Kioti that they are not to change parts, only take pictures, is that correct? The tractor in question was a 2008 and not a 2012. I guess that may be why you got such a good deal on it. How many hours were on it when you took possession?

It was sold as a 2012 when they delivered it had 5hrs on it.

Yes kioti corp emailed saying the dealer tested and it starts fine. One kioti told us in a email they where only taking pictures then telling the dealer to replace parts.
Which the dealer called us because we call them to make share not to touch or replace anything. He infor me they can't start it. But kioti is telling us it runs fine.

This company sucks and lies

And it the sales write up it says 2012 but so far in the dealer who is helping us it is a 2008. As the lawyer say right there we got them. And kioti corp is on the hook not just the dealer that sold it.

/ So it still doing it #109  
The SAGA continues.

/ So it still doing it #110  
As discussed, at length, in other threads on this forum, tractors do not generally have model years in the same way that automobiles do.
Buying a new tractor that has been sitting around for 4 years is probably outside the norm, but is not unheard of. Really what you're getting when you buy a "new" tractor is one with low/no hours on the meter and a full-period warranty. Now, if the dealer had a 4 year-old model with 200 hours on the meter and rolled it back to 4 hours, then you would definitely have something to spit about.

I really think that your best next step would be to have someone with a DK, within driving distance of you, pay you a visit and check out how you're running it and witness the problem you're experiencing. I may be missing something, but I can't shake the feeling that you're doing something wrong, minor as it may be, and it makes the tractor not run as you expect. Then, when the dealer/Kioti has it, they are not doing that same thing, and they can't find a problem. Maybe you're trying to start it in gear, or trying to run the FEL into a pile of dirt at idle, or something simple like that that is just getting lost in translation.