Loader So it still doing it

/ So it still doing it #31  
I think they should give a full refund for it. He has problems with the lemon that they can not fix. He has had problems with dealers. Didn't one even leave him a nasty message on his phone? Kioti Corp has gave him a bunch of run around. How many days has this lemon been out of service? How many times has he had to pay to have it hauled to and from a dealer to be worked on? How many times have they attempted to repair it. If I had that something give that was that of a much problem I certainly would not want another one. Kioti was more than happy to take his money when he bought it so they should be happy to give it back! If they are willing to give him another tractor it should not be a problem for them to give him his money back. I don't think this a first time the new dealer has seen a Lemon since he said he would call Kioti and see if they could get him a new tractor.

Where is all of this information? On another thread? I did not know there was so much history.

/ So it still doing it #32  
Where is all of this information? On another thread? I did not know there was so much history.

Click on his name and do find latest started threads. I'm sure you will find plenty of reading material.

I hope Kioti steps up and does the right thing for him.

/ So it still doing it #33  
Has the OP Contacted Kioti Corp. directly? I am just trying to rap my head around this.

/ So it still doing it #34  
Service | Kioti Tractors

"Our company grew from a culture where loyalty be it business or personal is a given. When our company makes you a promise to deliver the best machine-owning experience you've ever had, that is what we intend to do.

-Peter Dong Kyun Kim, Chief Executive Officer, Daedong-USA, Inc. KIOTI Tractor Division.

KIOTI specializes in extraordinary customer service ahead-of-sale, throughout the purchasing process, and for the many years that follow your KIOTI tractor or UTV purchase. Whatever you need, we'll handle it.

/ So it still doing it #36  
Service | Kioti Tractors

"Our company grew from a culture where loyalty be it business or personal is a given. When our company makes you a promise to deliver the best machine-owning experience you've ever had, that is what we intend to do.

-Peter Dong Kyun Kim, Chief Executive Officer, Daedong-USA, Inc. KIOTI Tractor Division.

KIOTI specializes in extraordinary customer service ahead-of-sale, throughout the purchasing process, and for the many years that follow your KIOTI tractor or UTV purchase. Whatever you need, we'll handle it.

Time to get a grip guys. Not every time your car breaks do they give you your money back or replace it with a new one. I have had my own dealings with Kioti and I can tell you they met their stated objective for superior service. (http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-owning-operating/243729-broken-again-loosing-faith.html), but these things don't happen in an afternoon and require patience and a certain amount of diplomatic discussion. LaK was frustrated and went guns blazing at the start, something a few of us warned against, and that may have affected how this whole thing played out. It sounds like everybody involved could have handled themselves better at some points. The first dealer sounded slimy, Kioti making comments that are hard to believe and LaK immediately trying to work around his dealer and go straight to Kioti.

@TomSeller, there has been a lot of drama surrounding this machine, from an incompetent original dealer to the wicked witch Connie so many people loved to hate, to repairs that don't fix the issue, to conundrums surrounding floating the tractor for service and in-fighting among Kioti members on TBN. Nathan has shared personal stories about abuse, injury and his new born daughters illness and fight for survival as well as some of the fantastic art he creates. One way or another, this story needs to draw to a close so he can get on with the things he bought it for but I fear there's a few more chapters to be written.

/ So it still doing it #37  
Wow, this is still going on? Is the owner doing something wrong with the tractor? Has anyone other than LaK used the tractor this time (other than a family member of LaK,s) saw the problem? I am just wondering if user error is to blame. Tractors will die when using them if done incorrectly, It is hard to know not seeing a tractor do what it does.
My wife's Trailblazer recently would die going down the road as reported by her, I took a ride with her and saw what it did. I was able to reflash the PCM/ECU and cure the problem (transmission learning had used to much of the EPROM and was causing a out of space error), it would throw a DTC code related to the EPROM space.
It seems the tractor worked for a short while after the last service visit, just odd the dealer did not put the tractor through some kind of test to make sure the problem was fully repaired, especially after the owners gripes and posturing.
Like CM says, Lemon Law even if won you still have to pay for what you used.

/ So it still doing it #38  
Lemon Laws are different state by state.

This story will not make the Operator feel better, but it is relevant to this problem. As a Maintenance Warrant Officer in the Army, I am the last line of defense in the maintenance troubleshooting world. On one particular occasion, an Army truck was brought into the shop with the same symptoms as this tractor. It would run for a while and then shut down loosing power as if it ran out of fuel. The first level of maintainers did basic troubleshooting and deduced the engine was starving for fuel. They replaced the fuel filter to no avail. They then replaced the pickup pump in the fuel tank. Still a NO GO. They then sent it to the next level of maintenance where more in-depth troubleshooting could be done. These guys looked at the truck for a few minutes and assumed it was the injector pump going bad, so they changed the $5000 injector pump out. This still did not fix the problem. We are now a week or so into this problem and still have a broken truck. Now it was a matter of military readiness(It was really pride), so as to not look bad, they ordered and replaced the engine. The engine cost around $40,000. It took them about 3 days to install the engine after it came in. The truck started and did the exact same thing. I remember in detail the Motor Sergeant coming to my office, and saying, "Chief, we have a problem!". I drove over to their shop, and check it out. The first thing, that happened was everyone tried to tell me what they though the problem was. I told them I only wanted to hear what happen that made the truck come into the shop. I start my troubleshooting with the most simple thing. Did it have fuel? It did and it was fuel. I then pressurized the fuel tank looking for leaks which would tell me if the system was sucking air. What I found was a $1.38 brass fitting with a hair line crack. We replaced the fitting and the truck ran great. The moral of the story is "troubleshooting means not assuming anything." The Army buys thousands of trucks just alike. Very similar to how these tractors are built just alike. The tractor is not bad, or they would all be bad. It is; however, in need of some real troubleshooting.

These mechanics where seasoned, but made the mistake of assuming, so I made the senior mechanic and his team work late nights putting the old engine back in. I just could not see wasting $40,000. As my Grandpa always said, A lesson earned is one that will stick with you.:2cents:

/ So it still doing it #39  
Great story about that military truck. I wonder if Kioti has one of those $1.38 fittings in this tractor.

/ So it still doing it #40  
Great story about that military truck. I wonder if Kioti has one of those $1.38 fittings in this tractor.

Its the part you would not even think of and a cheap one that goes bad.