Loader So it still doing it

/ So it still doing it #1  

landedakioti

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota L4060 hst
So my dk40 se hst still won't start and they replaced everything and dies out digging in sand. I call the dealer that has been working on it. He is calling kioti about it being lemon that we gave them more times to fix it he is going to try to get kioti to exchange the tractor with a new a even trade. He also told me to send the paper work to the attorney general . It will help put a fire under there butt. I had our pastor and my father inlaw there when it died and would start. We where trying to get what could for dead dry wood to help this war vet but with a tractor that keeps dieing out its hard to do.

/ So it still doing it #2  
This has gone on long enough . That tractor needs to go away and so does that dealer . You deserve a full refund , and compensation for your efforts to help others . I would like to see you having some better days . Kevin .

/ So it still doing it #3  
This has gone on long enough . That tractor needs to go away and so does that dealer . You deserve a full refund , and compensation for your efforts to help others . I would like to see you having some better days . Kevin .

One of the issues is that the dealer he bought the tractor from won't have anything to do with him since that dealer dropped the tractor off. It is another dealer who is stepping up to the plate and trying to help him out and has bent over backwards trying to help him.

/ So it still doing it #4  
I would not accept another tractor from them. I would want a full refund.

/ So it still doing it #5  
Dealers quality is so important. Sorry this is ending up this way.

/ So it still doing it #6  
If he can get it replaced with a new one, that would prolly be the best bet.

/ So it still doing it #7  
I would not accept another tractor from them. I would want a full refund.
REALLY?Now thats funny.I am sure that will NOT happen.One would expect a new Kioti tractor replacement at best.

/ So it still doing it #8  
REALLY?Now thats funny.I am sure that will NOT happen.One would expect a new Kioti tractor replacement at best.

Yeah really, I don't see what is so funny about it. At a minimum I would expect a new tractor but by the time I got done with them they would cheerfully give me a Full refund. What good has this tractor been to LAK? How much of a headache has it been for him? Would you want another one if you had as much trouble with it as he had?

/ So it still doing it #9  
Yeah really, I don't see what is so funny about it. At a minimum I would expect a new tractor but by the time I got done with them they would cheerfully give me a Full refund. What good has this tractor been to LAK? How much of a headache has it been for him? Would you want another one if you had as much trouble with it as he had?

The FUNNY part is your orginal comment I WOULD WANT A FULL REFUND which will not happen,I bet money on that.Now you say at a minimum I would expect a NEW TRACTOR?Now that might happen?To answer your question YES I would want a new tractor but rest assured I am pretty sure Kioti is NOT going to give him a FULL MONEY refund as you suggested in your FIRST POST.coobie.

/ So it still doing it #10  
The FUNNY part is your orginal comment I WOULD WANT A FULL REFUND which will not happen,I bet money on that

You would have a good chance at loosing if it was my tractor:cool: