Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    kubota L4060 hst

Default So it still doing it

So my dk40 se hst still won't start and they replaced everything and dies out digging in sand. I call the dealer that has been working on it. He is calling kioti about it being lemon that we gave them more times to fix it he is going to try to get kioti to exchange the tractor with a new a even trade. He also told me to send the paper work to the attorney general . It will help put a fire under there butt. I had our pastor and my father inlaw there when it died and would start. We where trying to get what could for dead dry wood to help this war vet but with a tractor that keeps dieing out its hard to do.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    john deere

Default Re: So it still doing it

This has gone on long enough . That tractor needs to go away and so does that dealer . You deserve a full refund , and compensation for your efforts to help others . I would like to see you having some better days . Kevin .

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevin37b View Post
    This has gone on long enough . That tractor needs to go away and so does that dealer . You deserve a full refund , and compensation for your efforts to help others . I would like to see you having some better days . Kevin .
    One of the issues is that the dealer he bought the tractor from won't have anything to do with him since that dealer dropped the tractor off. It is another dealer who is stepping up to the plate and trying to help him out and has bent over backwards trying to help him.
    Jim

- '01 Husqvarna W4814- 48" walk behind lawn mower.
    - '04 John Deere Z-Trac 727A- 54" ZTR
    - '13 Kioti DK40 HST - KL401 loader, DK40 72" QA bucket, LK3054 60" QA bucket, toothbar for 60" bucket, dual rear remotes, 7ft 6 way rear blade, 78" ETA Box Blade, Woods BH-90x backhoe, loaded rear tires, Kioti Canopy.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360 & L4240 HSTC

I would not accept another tractor from them. I would want a full refund.

Tractor
    JD, Massey, Kubota, Case

Dealers quality is so important. Sorry this is ending up this way.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Ford 3400, Gizmow ZTR, Simplicity 7116H

If he can get it replaced with a new one, that would prolly be the best bet.

Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .

Quote Originally Posted by 94BULLITT View Post
    I would not accept another tractor from them. I would want a full refund.
    REALLY?Now thats funny.I am sure that will NOT happen.One would expect a new Kioti tractor replacement at best.
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by coobie View Post
    REALLY?Now thats funny.I am sure that will NOT happen.One would expect a new Kioti tractor replacement at best.
    Yeah really, I don't see what is so funny about it. At a minimum I would expect a new tractor but by the time I got done with them they would cheerfully give me a Full refund. What good has this tractor been to LAK? How much of a headache has it been for him? Would you want another one if you had as much trouble with it as he had?

Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .

Quote Originally Posted by 94BULLITT View Post
    Yeah really, I don't see what is so funny about it. At a minimum I would expect a new tractor but by the time I got done with them they would cheerfully give me a Full refund. What good has this tractor been to LAK? How much of a headache has it been for him? Would you want another one if you had as much trouble with it as he had?
    The FUNNY part is your orginal comment I WOULD WANT A FULL REFUND which will not happen,I bet money on that.Now you say at a minimum I would expect a NEW TRACTOR?Now that might happen?To answer your question YES I would want a new tractor but rest assured I am pretty sure Kioti is NOT going to give him a FULL MONEY refund as you suggested in your FIRST POST.coobie.
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by coobie View Post
    The FUNNY part is your orginal comment I WOULD WANT A FULL REFUND which will not happen,I bet money on that
    You would have a good chance at loosing if it was my tractor

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast