Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #1  

Coyote machine

Tractor
22 SANY SY 50U, '10 Kioti DK 40se/hst KL-401 FEL, loaded tires, KB-2485 bhoe, Tuffline TB160 BB, Woods QA forks, MIE Hydraulic bhoe thumb & ripper tooth, Igland 4001 winch, & GR-20 Log Grapple. Woods BBX72" Brush Mower. Diamondplate aluminum canopy
I thought those who would like to be heard about wanting Kioti to supply CD versions of American market tractor service manuals, parts lists, etc. could add their name to this list. TBN username, NOT personal actual names; then this list could be sent to Kioti to impress upon them the need for a better system of distributing data to customers.
Included in this request to Kioti could be things like periodic updates as midstream production changes and the like occur in part number super-sessions, etc.
There are some databases out there for looking at parts diagrams, etc, but they are rife with issues and Kioti really needs to step up to this challenge if it wants to be one of the best tractor companies for us as tractor owners.
Please add your name to this thread and any positive ideas for needed improvement.

Thanks,

CM

I am one who wants this to happen, Coyote Machine, TBN member.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #2  
You've got my vote!

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #3  
Mine too!

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #5  
Count me as one.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #6  
I would think they have this info on a cd or stored in a computer somewhere so they can keep making updates and printed copies that they sell. Either way, I'm in for cd versions.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #7  
+1. I, too, would appreciate this.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #8  
I have the shop manual. I would love to get access to something with the parts manual..

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #9  
Deal me in. I bought the paper service manual and parts manual for my tractor but I'd still like a legal soft copy.

/ Kioti Service Manuals/Parts look-up CD's/online access sign up list #10  
Great idea count me in.