DK 55 self leveling loader

/ DK 55 self leveling loader #1  

gmol

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK 55-New Holland EC-35
<font color="black"> </font> <font color="black"> </font> <font color="black"> </font> <font color="black"> </font> I bent , or should I say a leveling rod on my loader bent with 50 hours on the tractor. It is at the shop now and they out a new arm on and it bent. My dealer called the factory and told them what happened and they tried one of their loaders and theairs bent ! I have not liked the self leveling aspect from day one due to the fact there are more moving parts and the bucket roll back angle is jeoperdized.My dealer is trying to get a new loader that works. It is wonderful having dealer support. <font color="red"> </font>

/ DK 55 self leveling loader #2  
Greg,

Did you find out what company makes the FEL for your DK55?

/ DK 55 self leveling loader #3  
What loader do you have on the Dk55? I have a DK45 and 1590 quick-attach/self-leveling loader. Really like the higher capacity of this loader over the DK35/1450 I had. One thing I too have noticed that this loader will not "roll back" as you stated which really limits how much one can get into the bucket.

Dave

/ DK 55 self leveling loader
I also had the DK 35 with the 1450 loader. The DK 55 has a 1595 loader. This loader has lots of power but is lacking in both roll back power and angle.The lack is an issue for me too. I am trying to get another loader that does not offer the self leveling jazz. K.I.S.S. , Keep it simple stupid theory here for sure.