Power beyond question?

/ Power beyond question? #21  
The information you seek is probably in the factory service manual. Owners manuals do not have this type technical data. If you can afford to do what you are doing you should also be able to spring $100 for that manual. Any DYI mechanic is working in the dark w/o one. I have one for my Kubota and it has saved me its price many times over much less the frustration of guessing and being wrong. We are all willing to help our brother tractor buffs but informed questions get better answers.

Ron

/ Power beyond question?
Thanks for the advice Ron. As for the questions I've had about the power beyond was for advice on the walvoil valve power beyond,I've identified that point and it's gone cost me 325.00 for the stackable valve and all hoses and fittings. The top link cylinder length is not in the manual. I'm thankful for the advice given on that subject. Now the injection pump problem is more of a venting than a question about how to fix. I've order the overflow line and replacing it will not be a hard fix, just don't like paying for unfinished task. I didn't plan on this extra trouble,I just wanted to add a rear remote and hydraulic top-link. :) But like they say it ain't always sunny,but it ain't always raining! Thanks for all the help this is truly a great forum.

/ Power beyond question?
Thought I'd add this page from ebay. Might save someone some money on a repair manual. Sorry don't know how to link just look up seller or enter search name:
Daedong Kioti CK25 CK27 CK30 CK35 Tractor Repair Service Manual CK 25 27 30
Watch
US $11.99
Buy It Now
Add To Cart
Condition:
New
Shipping:
FREE
USPS First Class Packageョ
Est. Dec 11, 2013 - Dec 14, 2013
Quantity: