Power beyond question?

/ Power beyond question? #1  

Basic Bama

Tractor
Kioti ck30
Trying to install rear remotes on a ck30 Kioti. Tractor has front loader wanted to know if this has power beyond.in the pic upper left above further left hose has hex plug is this the power beyond for adding on. In the owners manual it say from pump port. Any help would be much appreciated thanks in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    689.6 KB · Views: 508
   / Power beyond question? #2  
PB ports are usually on the side of the valve.

Show some more pics of the side where the OUT port is.

How many hose are on the FEL valve now?

/ Power beyond question?
Thanks for the reply JJ. Here are a few more pics,I will call the north toward the front tires,south rear tires,east to ward step and west under tractor.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    815.4 KB · Views: 413
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    785.5 KB · Views: 282
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    875.9 KB · Views: 350
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    689.6 KB · Views: 253
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    541.6 KB · Views: 283
   / Power beyond question?
1st pic is the north,2nd is south,3rd is west and 4th is east. The close up is west side the line coming out goes to the rear lift. I believe that the hex plug you see is the power beyond but I'm not sure.

/ Power beyond question?
JJ this is a pic from Manuel. The other is what I'm trying to do. Once again thanks for the reply.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    607.2 KB · Views: 334
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    571.6 KB · Views: 278
   / Power beyond question? #6  
So you want to do this with all after market stuff? :confused3: The OEM units are very reasonably priced IMO. ;)

/ Power beyond question?
Mt. I'm not sure would like to price both ways wanted add top link for my mom and brother who both like to work the tractor. Moms getting older and brother is in a wheel chair thought might allow them to operate equipment better

/ Power beyond question? #8  
Where is the banjo line from T1 going?

The other port with the banjo fitting, where is it going.

You can test the OUT and PB ports like this.

The OUT port will only have flow when a cyl is moving.

The PB line will have fluid flowing all the time except when the cyl are using all the pump flow.

You may have PB installed, and if so, just add your new remote is series with the 3pt input.

If you are going to do T-N-T, you might want float on one or more spools.

/ Power beyond question?
Thanks for the info fellas it raining here today and I start a
Shutdown for the next 2 weeks I'll be back to tell what I found and for more advice once again thanks very much to all. Roll Tide Roll!

/ Power beyond question?
Ok guys I'm ready to order my parts just one question.How do I find out what length cylinder to buy for top link. I have a ck30 kioti any recommendations on top link cylinder. (Bore size-stroke length) thanks in advance.