Lost dash lights, temp gauge and tac gauge function

/ Lost dash lights, temp gauge and tac gauge function #11  
Why?
Kind of a waste to change out a battery that is working fine.
My original battery lasted 11 years.

I'm a Murphy, the farther away from the Barn the more chance I have to Break down. I change my Battery's at 7 years myself.

/ Lost dash lights, temp gauge and tac gauge function #12  
   / Lost dash lights, temp gauge and tac gauge function
Diesel(with conditioner) is topped up, oiled and greased everything. Extra shear bolts and tools in cab. Generator is topped up and checked/started etc. We have lots of wood, food, coffee etc. The local grocery stores are going to be crazy tomorrow.

/ Lost dash lights, temp gauge and tac gauge function #15  
Glad you got it fixed. You guys make me love Tennessee's weather. Rain and 48 for today. It was sunny and 50 yesterday. I got the tractor out and cut up some wood for next year. Good luck and stay warm.

/ Lost dash lights, temp gauge and tac gauge function #16  
Glad you got it fixed. You guys make me love Tennessee's weather. Rain and 48 for today. It was sunny and 50 yesterday. I got the tractor out and cut up some wood for next year. Good luck and stay warm.

I swear this rain gets under my skin. I'd rather have it freeze up so I can get things done without slogging through the mire.:irked:

/ Lost dash lights, temp gauge and tac gauge function #17  
6.6f? Pffft.. We were at -5f with a -20f windchill yesterday :)

-5F? Pffft.. We were at -22F without the windchill. At that temp, I don't bother checking the windchill, it really doesn't matter anymore!

/ Lost dash lights, temp gauge and tac gauge function #18  
-5F? Pffft.. We were at -22F without the windchill. At that temp, I don't bother checking the windchill, it really doesn't matter anymore!

Pffft... we're at +40f now :p