Battery

/ Battery #1  

Looking4new

Tractor
2012 Kioti CK27HST w/cab
I have an Interstate 12Volt battery that came with my Kioti (2012). Question is; (A) How long is this battery supposed to last and (B) wouldn't 2 of 6 volt batteries wired in series do a better job?

/ Battery #2  
I have a CK30hst and the battery, I believe a group 24, is 10 3/4 inches long and 800CCA. It pretty much fills the entire battery tray. I haven't seen small 6 volt batteries where two would fit in that area and give you that much CCA. If you can find them, then yes, two can be connected together in series.

My first dealer installed battery lasted 5 years. I bought another after that, at an auto store, that has a six year warranty. It's hard to guess how long your battery will last. I had one in another tractor that went 8 years.

/ Battery #3  
Just bought my 3rd battery for my Kubota. It is 25 years old and it was the switch that went bad but I thought it time for a new battery.

/ Battery #4  
I have an Interstate 12Volt battery that came with my Kioti (2012). Question is; (A) How long is this battery supposed to last and (B) wouldn't 2 of 6 volt batteries wired in series do a better job?

My 2002 Kubota was still starting the tractor nicely when I traded it in 2010. why do you think 2 six volt batteries would be better? Batteries are just 2.1 volt cells wired in series inside of a rubber/plastic case with the end leads brought out of the case.. Why would having 2 cases of 3 cells each make it better? If anything it would be less power in a given unit of space because of the need for additional case walls.

/ Battery
I'm thinking that 2 6's in series would give me more oomph than 1 12V. Maybe my thinking is skewed a bit. maybe 2 12's in parallel would be better.

/ Battery #6  
I'm thinking that 2 6's in series would give me more oomph than 1 12V. Maybe my thinking is skewed a bit. maybe 2 12's in parallel would be better.

Yes, 2 batteries in parallel would provide more current .

/ Battery #10  

There is no telling on how long a battery will last. The closer to a full charge it is kept to the longer it will last. If you are using the tractor every couple of days there should be few problems and the battery could last up to 10 or more years. If you are not using the tractor for an extended period of time it should have a battery maintainer put on it. What kills batteries is the discharge of the battery below a certain level repeatedly, and being kept at that discharged level.