First 60 hours on my 2012 DK40 HST cab model.

/ First 60 hours on my 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
My 2012 Dk40se HST cab model just turned 60 whopping hours.I took it into Michigan Iron & Equipment for its 50 hour service(Thanks Michigan Iron)for your quick service.Gotta tell ya I love this Cab model verses my old open station 2008 Kioti Dk 40se especially after the winter we have had here in Michigan.I told Bob at Michigan Iron sure glad he talked me into a cab model tractor.LOL.I know 60 hours is not a heck of a lot of hours but my tractor so far has not missed a beat.Love the tractor.

Last edited:
   / First 60 hours on my 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #2  
I would love to have a cab, but its not in the budget and not going to happen anytime soon.
My 2001 Dk 35 is at around 1830 hours and working great.

/ First 60 hours on my 2012 DK40 HST cab model.
I would love to have a cab, but its not in the budget and not going to happen anytime soon.
My 2001 Dk 35 is at around 1830 hours and working great.
Vince,good to hear your DK35 is still working great after 1830 hours.I bought my tractor as a long term investment so it,s good to hear from people like yourself that your tractor is holding up well.

/ First 60 hours on my 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #4  
have 360 hours on mine......no issues either...cept the heater makes me too hot in winter...have to crack a window sometimes :D

have 360 hours on mine......no issues either...cept the heater makes me too hot in winter...have to crack a window sometimes :D
I hear ya,I also crack the window open.

/ First 60 hours on my 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #6  
Turned 101hrs last night plowing snow, gotta change the engine oil this weekend for the second 50 change, then I'll be on the every 100 schedeule.
Tractor is awesome:thumbsup:

/ First 60 hours on my 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #7  
216 hours on the DK35se, but I don't have to crack a window to keep cool:(

We are waiting on the ice storm supposed to be here Sunday, and then back in the deep freeze for a while.

The open station is great when the temp is in the single digits, and the wind is about 25mph. NOT..:mad:

But it is great on a nice spring or fall day.. :thumbsup:

216 hours on the DK35se, but I don't have to crack a window to keep cool:(

We are waiting on the ice storm supposed to be here Sunday, and then back in the deep freeze for a while.

The open station is great when the temp is in the single digits, and the wind is about 25mph. NOT..:mad:

But it is great on a nice spring or fall day.. :thumbsup:
WOW !! Sorry to hear about your ice storm that's coming.We had some rain and snow mixed last week that created crappy road conditions here.

/ First 60 hours on my 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #9  
WOW !! Sorry to hear about your ice storm that's coming.We had some rain and snow mixed last week that created crappy road conditions here.

Thanks, we will see what we get, but the weather man keeps talking trash, and it gets worse with every forecast.. He said tonite "you had better be prepared". I suppose I will get some more fuel for the generator tomorrow. Maybe that will keep it away.:D

/ First 60 hours on my 2012 DK40 HST cab model. #10  
Glad you are happy with your tractor, I spent yesterday on my other orange tractor and couldn't have been out without it. I'm sure it will be working just as well many years from now.