It's finally here!

/ It's finally here! #1  

Beezz27

Bronze Member
Tractor
2013 Kioti DK40SE HST, 1975? Ford 3000
Had to wait an extra day for a few couplers for the 3rd function valve but I took delivery last night of my new work horse. DK 40 SE hst, 6 ft box, grapple bucket.

ForumRunner_20140321_060934.png

ForumRunner_20140321_060956.png

ForumRunner_20140321_061021.png

/ It's finally here! #2  
Congrats on your new investment..she's a beauty.

/ It's finally here! #3  
I think I remember you were going to let me use it on my place first. Remember!!!???😇

/ It's finally here! #5  
Yeah!:thumbsup:

Looks great!

/ It's finally here! #6  
looks great. congrats. now go play

/ It's finally here!
Thanks for all the congrats, Quick question though, Does anybody that uses their quick attach FEL dose the linkage move freely? I disconnected the grapple but it was VERY hard to unlatch it and I thought I had it in a bind but even after I got it off, It still wouldn't move freely (relatively speaking, I know the springs are supposed to keep tension on the pins). My pins are binding even though they seem to be well lubricated. I actually had to tap the pin with a hammer to push it up flush. Wandering if this is unique or a common situation.

/ It's finally here! #8  
Thanks for all the congrats, Quick question though, Does anybody that uses their quick attach FEL dose the linkage move freely? I disconnected the grapple but it was VERY hard to unlatch it and I thought I had it in a bind but even after I got it off, It still wouldn't move freely (relatively speaking, I know the springs are supposed to keep tension on the pins). My pins are binding even though they seem to be well lubricated. I actually had to tap the pin with a hammer to push it up flush. Wandering if this is unique or a common situation.

mine is hard to unlatch, but moves freely after its released. sometimes too freely, as it tends to flip down to semi latch as im driving tractor over to other implement. once latched its very tight.

and keep checking the bolt that secures the quick release lever, cause it does tend to get loose at times. Mine actually fell off one time. Luckily i was able to find all the parts. Since that happened i made up a spare set to keep in tool box in case i lose the part while operating and cant locate the parts.

/ It's finally here! #9  

No, mine move freely. Did you lube it up?

/ It's finally here! #10  
mine is hard to unlatch, but moves freely after its released. sometimes too freely, as it tends to flip down to semi latch as im driving tractor over to other implement. once latched its very tight.

and keep checking the bolt that secures the quick release lever, cause it does tend to get loose at times. Mine actually fell off one time. Luckily i was able to find all the parts. Since that happened i made up a spare set to keep in tool box in case i lose the part while operating and cant locate the parts.

Yes, my bolt/nut was loose also..tightned it up and havent had a problem since.