My new Kioti CK 2510 HST 2014

/ My new Kioti CK 2510 HST 2014 #81  
It seems to have one pump. If it's delivering 11gpm but the power steering isn't using any (say while using the BH or FEL), then there should still be 11 gpmfor the backhoe or FEL.

It has one pump, but they have 2 sections to the pump, if they are built like the rest of the Kioti line. The power steering section also acts as the charge pump for the hydro, and on the DK line that have the hydraulic PTO and 4WD actuation, that comes from that section also. In case of my DK35se, it is a total flow of about 15.2 gpm, but 5.2 of that is the steering/chargepump/pto/4wd. Only about 10gpm is for the hydraulics.

On the CK2510 with 11.3, i would guess about 7 or so is for hydraulics and the rest for the power steering. but without the service manual for it, I don't know for sure.

/ My new Kioti CK 2510 HST 2014 #83  
It has one pump, but they have 2 sections to the pump, if they are built like the rest of the Kioti line. The power steering section also acts as the charge pump for the hydro, and on the DK line that have the hydraulic PTO and 4WD actuation, that comes from that section also. In case of my DK35se, it is a total flow of about 15.2 gpm, but 5.2 of that is the steering/chargepump/pto/4wd. Only about 10gpm is for the hydraulics.

On the CK2510 with 11.3, i would guess about 7 or so is for hydraulics and the rest for the power steering. but without the service manual for it, I don't know for sure.

Based on my reading of hydraulic specs (and I read a lot of them), you generally don't see over 10GPM flow
for implements until you are north of 50hp. For example, the Kubota L5240 and L5740 put out only 9.8GPM.

Most of the deluxe 30-40hp CUTs are at 8-8.5GPM, and my CK30 is 8.3.

Does your DK35SE service manual say 10GPM, KOUA? It has been a while since I have seen the service manual.

I would estimate the Kioti CK2510 to be about 7GPM also. IIRC, the CK20 was only about 6.

/ My new Kioti CK 2510 HST 2014 #84  
Based on my reading of hydraulic specs (and I read a lot of them), you generally don't see over 10GPM flow
for implements until you are north of 50hp. For example, the Kubota L5240 and L5740 put out only 9.8GPM.

Most of the deluxe 30-40hp CUTs are at 8-8.5GPM, and my CK30 is 8.3.

Does your DK35SE service manual say 10GPM, KOUA? It has been a while since I have seen the service manual.

I would estimate the Kioti CK2510 to be about 7GPM also. IIRC, the CK20 was only about 6.

Well actually.. the DK35se is only 15.11gpm and the DK40 and 45 and 50 are 16.48gpm total flow. with the steering sections of each 6.86 gpm.. So that leaves 8.24 for the DK35se on the main pump. and 9.62gpm for the DK40se and up.

Ok, so I actually looked it up instead of guessing this time :)

/ My new Kioti CK 2510 HST 2014 #85  
Well actually.. the DK35se is only 15.11gpm and the DK40 and 45 and 50 are 16.48gpm
total flow. with the steering sections of each 6.86 gpm.. So that leaves 8.24 for the DK35se on the main pump.
and 9.62gpm for the DK40se and up.

Sounds about right. Thx for posting, James.

Kioti owners, take note.

/ My new Kioti CK 2510 HST 2014 #86  
I have the CS2410 with mid mower and FEL, I bought a Liberty 5ft 3pt hitch backhoe and used it for quite a bit of work last summer as we built a new home. I have been looking at and want to buy the new CK2510 but want the mid mower option which I'm told is unavailable by all the dealers here in Ontario Canada.

While cruising the internet today while it is snowing outside I found this site here and this pdf .... http://www.kioti.co.uk/pdf/attachments/Kioti_MM_mowers.pdf
and this one
Kioti Attachments| Kioti UK - Tractors - UTVS - Attachments

So question now is why the North American dealers are not getting these mowers in ?

I would buy it tomorrow if it was...........

/ My new Kioti CK 2510 HST 2014 #87  
I have the CS2410 with mid mower and FEL, I bought a Liberty 5ft 3pt hitch backhoe and used it for quite a bit of work last summer as we built a new home. I have been looking at and want to buy the new CK2510 but want the mid mower option which I'm told is unavailable by all the dealers here in Ontario Canada.

While cruising the internet today while it is snowing outside I found this site here and this pdf .... http://www.kioti.co.uk/pdf/attachments/Kioti_MM_mowers.pdf
and this one
Kioti Attachments| Kioti UK - Tractors - UTVS - Attachments

So question now is why the North American dealers are not getting these mowers in ?

I would buy it tomorrow if it was...........

/ My new Kioti CK 2510 HST 2014 #88  
Different products available in different markets. Likely the North American market requires different configuration than foreign market, UK in this case.