Brand new CK20S HST is leaking

/ Brand new CK20S HST is leaking
Why did you buy the Kioti?

Because it seems like more tractor for the money and they had it in stock! I needed it to prepare for a big event we're having this weekend.

/ Brand new CK20S HST is leaking #12  
Because it seems like more tractor for the money and they had it in stock! I needed it to prepare for a big event we're having this weekend.

Ask him for a loner. You ain't out anything if he say's no.:eek:

The dealer/owner has been great through all of this. He offered to bring me his personal CK30. I can make do in the short term. I just hope it can be resolved so that my CK20 runs well for many years. This gives me a reason to get the 8N running again...

/ Brand new CK20S HST is leaking #14  
Hang in there buddy , your fortunate you have a good dealer to make things right . You will look back on this as just being another hick up in life .

/ Brand new CK20S HST is leaking #15  
This kind of thing happens regardless of brand. I had fluid blowing out my backhoe when I first got it and my hired construction crew guys with millions in equipment were busting on me bad. Dealer came over and fixed it on site. The builder used my Kioti, a DK-35se/hst a few times to move stone/gravel, etc. and then bought a used one sight unseen from 1/2 way across the country, a DK-50 shuttle shift. No one's bustin' on me now that they know what it can do.
Nice that your dealer offered to loan you his personal tractor. Can't ask for much more than that.:confused3:

Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 8.06.02 PM.png
Think they found the source of the leak. They had to split it tho.

I got a CK20S HST delivered on Tuesday, and on Friday I realized that it has been leaking (presumably from the start). I've only put 8 hours on it that consisted of grading 2000 square feet of yard (moving dirt, box blade, etc).

I've troubleshot to the best that I can and it appears to only leak when in high range with the pedal applied. It leaks at the rate of 1-2 drops per second! While I've never used a Kioti before, even before observing the leak, I didn't think the high range was useful (no power, very slow to accelerate even w/ no load on flat ground).

The dealer is coming to pick it up today, but I'm not happy that my brand new tractor is going to the shop. Any idea what it can be?

Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 8.13.14 PM.jpg

Here's my brand new tractor...

/ Brand new CK20S HST is leaking #18  
Wish I had a Deere! :)

yeah- and then if you broke the 3 point mount(s) off of the Aluminum rear axle housing ( installed on some new deeres) while using a box blade or other high load implement and deere would not cover it because the metal broke off and characterized it as abuse??... it could cost over a grand... No tractor is perfect

/ Brand new CK20S HST is leaking #19  
View attachment 374051

Here's my brand new tractor...
No; that's a new tractor being repaired under the manufacturer's warranty, which came with the tractor to take care of exactly this type of issue. Think of if you had bought a used tractor, and the same thing happened?! You'd be paying to have the problem solved...not cheap.

Relax, you'll have it back soon and no issues.....

/ Brand new CK20S HST is leaking #20  
yeah- and then if you broke the 3 point mount(s) off of the Aluminum rear axle housing ( installed on some new deeres) while using a box blade or other high load implement and deere would not cover it because the metal broke off and characterized it as abuse??... it could cost over a grand... No tractor is perfect

Are you speaking from personal experience on the Deere cited above?