Oil & Fuel transmission fluid DAEDONG L3502D tractor

/ transmission fluid DAEDONG L3502D tractor #1  

aquaguy

Tractor
b4230
Hello, i just replaced the clutch in my tractor. i filled the transmission case, will problems occur if i put in too much fluid, the PTO is causing the tractor is stop moving
after about five minutes of running the bush hog. When i am driving the tractor and just using the front end loader , everything is OK, would anyone know what i can check to see why the PTO is causing problems, thanks

/ transmission fluid DAEDONG L3502D tractor #2  
I know nothing about your particular model. Is it a gear transmission or hydrostatic? The danger from overfilling is frothing if the oil level is above certain high-speed parts. Could you be frothing the oil from PTO operation and be sucking air bubbles into the hydro transmission pump?

/ transmission fluid DAEDONG L3502D tractor
I know nothing about your particular model. Is it a gear transmission or hydrostatic? The danger from overfilling is frothing if the oil level is above certain high-speed parts. Could you be frothing the oil from PTO operation and be sucking air bubbles into the hydro transmission pump?

Hydrostatic,, I believe you are correct about the frothing, the fluid looked like it had been in a blander,, i removed two gallons of fluid and she is running much better.

I am thinking of draining all the fluid and then putting in the recommended amount of 12 gallons ,, what are your thoughts on this,

Thank you very much for the advice, it was right on,, ,,,i hope i did not damage anything,

/ transmission fluid DAEDONG L3502D tractor #4  
You just replaced the clutch and your tractor has a hydrostatic transmission?
Changing out to the correct amount of the proper type of fluid for your transmission can't hurt anything. Why did you ask about overfilling originally- do you know that you overfilled the transmission to begin with?

/ transmission fluid DAEDONG L3502D tractor #5  
The air will eventually leave the fluid so it doesn't need to be changed for that reason, but it will need to rest a while. You should have a dip stick for correct filling.