CK20HST owners what are these connections for

/ CK20HST owners what are these connections for #1  

daschluck

Tractor
Kioti CK20SHST
I just noticed these plugs on the left side, looking at the back of my tractor. Wondering what these two plugs are for. On the right side I have the two wires that I believe are for aux lights or an outlet. But not sure what the ones on the left are for. Does anyone know?

Attachments

• leftside.jpg
    leftside.jpg
    613.7 KB · Views: 368
  • Rightside.jpg
    Rightside.jpg
    576.6 KB · Views: 381
   / CK20HST owners what are these connections for #2  
The back ones I would guess are rear work light and trailer lights

/ CK20HST owners what are these connections for #3  
I just noticed these plugs on the left side, looking at the back of my tractor. Wondering what these two plugs are for. On the right side I have the two wires that I believe are for aux lights or an outlet. But not sure what the ones on the left are for. Does anyone know?

I have the same question. I'm gonna hook a tester to them and find when they have power. I'm assuming they are for Aux Lights and trailer hook up (the round black one)

/ CK20HST owners what are these connections for #4  
Darn good question on the ones up front.. one of them is obviously ground. as it is bare. But the red one? I don't know what its intended purpose is. The black one on the rear is trailer for sure, I think all Kioti's have that. It plugs into the back of a kit that includes the trailer receptical with a metal bracket I believe.

/ CK20HST owners what are these connections for #5  
I have the same question. I'm gonna hook a tester to them and find when they have power. I'm assuming they are for Aux Lights and trailer hook up (the round black one)

I've noticed the one at the rear, I tested it and found power on when the ignition was on, not lights. I thought I'd hook a switch to it so I can turn my spray unit on and off when I'm using the boom. I also have the plug as well however thought I'd better leave that one alone. I thought the on at the rear old have been to hook up a lashing safety light?....

/ CK20HST owners what are these connections for #6  
I was thinking of using them for work lights and a flashing yellow light. Don't know where I'd find a connector the right size. Are these things standardized? Maybe Kioti has accessories to plug into either of these leads. Work lights I'd probably use a relay.

/ CK20HST owners what are these connections for #7  
I used the one under the fender for a work light, it is only hot when the ignition is on. I put a toggle up on the ROP. Didn't drill the ROP, but just taped the toggle switch on, not the prettiest set up, but has worked for several years. Those connectors are pretty standard.

/ CK20HST owners what are these connections for
Thanks for the info. I too want to hook up some aux lighting. So that should work out pretty good.

/ CK20HST owners what are these connections for #9  
I used the white one for my canopy fan, put a switch on the ROPS so I can turn the fan on and off since that plug is only hot when the ignition switch is on it works perfectly for this application.

Rancho

/ CK20HST owners what are these connections for #10  
My black plug is rectangular. I checked for power and it's obviously for a trailer kit. I would like to get the other plug to hook up auxiliary lights as I won't be pulling a trailer.