Rear remote kit

/ Rear remote kit #1  

TheLionKing

Tractor
Bobcat CT225
i posted this in another sub forum but someone suggested i try here.... hope you can help!

Hey guys, ive been lurking around for a while and need some help here. I am working on my brothers kioti ck27 which he has a rhino 75 backhoe on. He would like to get rid of the pto pump and run the backhoe off of a set of remote hyrdos in the rear. I am looking into getting the kit and am having a problem finding a full "kit"--- if there is even a one-click setup available, im not sure.

anyways ive looked through a couple of the threads here and i feel confident i cant tackle this job myself. I do plan on calling up a rhino dealer and seeing what he can do but from my previous dealings with them they really like to give it to me rough on pricing---and even harder when i refuse the service of letting them install it! haha

can anyone throw some part-kit numbers at me and also a good place to purchase from?

i had seen some of the threads mention "wallace" but im not sure if hes around anymore--- or is even still a kioti dealer

thanks in advance!

/ Rear remote kit #2  
Make sure that the tractor pump can supply enough hydraulic fluid that the hoe requires. I'm in the process now of converting my hoe over to a pto pump, because my tractor is on the low side supplying fluid, which makes my hoe slow. Hate to see you spend good money and have bad results.

/ Rear remote kit
Hmm.... thats good question... i googled the specs and it says the tractor is rated at 12.8gal/min and on rhinos website the hoe calls for 5-6.... i would assume i should be okay then, correct?

/ Rear remote kit #4  
Hmm.... thats good question... i googled the specs and it says the tractor is rated at 12.8gal/min and on rhinos website the hoe calls for 5-6.... i would assume i should be okay then, correct?

Your tractor is fine, but just to let you know, that 12.8GPM is the combined pump total of the steering and implement pumps. Did you e-mail or call MIE? I bet that you are looking at around $300.

Good luck. ;)

/ Rear remote kit #5  
I have a rhino plumbed to rear remotes. Works good. The first remote kit is like $475. I suggest getting both remotes. As I understand it's not that hard to install.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Rear remote kit #6  
I installed both rear remotes on my CK30hst. Same as your CK27 except for 3hp and hydro trans. I run a Kioti model 2375 bh, 7 1/2', with no problem. Kioti does have a full kit whether you decide on just one or two remotes. These are only available from a dealer though. Mine were around 325 for one and 375 for the other but this was about 8 years ago. I had purchased my kits from Wallace but he and Kioti had some differences and I believe he's just Mahindra now. As mentioned, Michigan Iron and Equipment, Error are great to deal with and that's where I get my parts now. Not sure why it comes up as error but that's their site.

/ Rear remote kit #7  
If you know how to round up parts and install hyd hoses, yu or a friend can add a remote valve with 1,2 or 3 spools for BH or maybe T-N-T.

You have plenty of hyd to run a BH.

A single spool mono block valve Open Center valve that you need will have 5 ports. A two spool valve will have 7 ports.

IN= supply

Tank/OUT=reservoir/tank

PB=passes fluid downstream

Work port A= for cyl, motor, or BH

Work port B= for cyl, motor, or BH

Your BH return will probably run the OUT port to tank/reservoir.

You can put a QD on the PB line and connect it to the BH when in use.

When the BH is off, the PB hose will connect to the 3pt input.

Here is your single spool valve with PB port.

1 SPOOL 14 GPM PRINCE WVS11B5C1 DA VALVE

http://www.surpluscenter.com/_MoreSpecs/i9-7974.pdf

So, what so you want to do?

Last edited:
   / Rear remote kit #8  
FYI - the Kioti kit (first two valves) will have the control handles that fit the machine - no 'making do'.

DSCN0266.jpg

/ Rear remote kit
Okay i just talked to someone and they said i might just need a hose kit? apparently its cheaper?? does anyone have any info on this??

/ Rear remote kit #10  
If your FEL valve has PB adapter, and there is a PB hose going to the 3pt, then you can interrupt the hose at the 3pt input and put a QD on it and use that as the supply for the BH.

When not using the BH, plug the QD into the 3pt input. BH OUT hose will go to tank.