Oil & Fuel UTF at Kioti Dealer

/ UTF at Kioti Dealer #1  

Buggs67

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti 2014 CK2510 TLB
Has ANYONE bought UTF at a Kioti dealer. I've seen a lot of discussion of what to use and there are many fluids which meet Kioti's poorly specified requirements.

My local dealer recently did well by me and I'll try to support him ... to a point. But if he's gonna sell me NAPA or something at an exorbitant markup I''ll just get my filters there. And source UTF from NAPA, Auto Zone, TSC or such. And Kioti isn't much help. They just reiterate what the manual says. Which is out of date (and they don't even realize it).

/ UTF at Kioti Dealer #2  
The dealer where my tractor came from used Pennzoil brand for repairs and service. I could buy the same from a local oil distributor for less so my answer is no. I did get filters from them until they went out of business and now call a Kioti dealer and have the filters sent. I will order several of each filter which saves on shipping per item and they can sit on my shelf as easy as theirs. Also, if a filter would clog for some reason, I always have spares.

/ UTF at Kioti Dealer #3  
Nope, Filters yes, Oils, NO.

/ UTF at Kioti Dealer #4  
Buy filters from dealer. Did buy Kioti UTF, does a great job in winter, and we had a very very cold winter -35c which lasted like forever. But i will change it for something else for the summer, since the oil becomes too hot very quickly, resulting in relief valve constanly opening and having limited hydraulic. Tractor is CK30 Gear, no oil cooler.

/ UTF at Kioti Dealer
Buy filters from dealer. Did buy Kioti UTF, does a great job in winter, and we had a very very cold winter -35c which lasted like forever. But i will change it for something else for the summer, since the oil becomes too hot very quickly, resulting in relief valve constanly opening and having limited hydraulic. Tractor is CK30 Gear, no oil cooler.

I've noticed my fluid got very hot while I was digging with the BH this weekend.

/ UTF at Kioti Dealer #6  
I've noticed my fluid got very hot while I was digging with the BH this weekend.

mine does the same thing, after half hour of BH digging start to lose power. I did order the BH return hose kit form the dealer, supposed to keep oil cooler. I will change the oil also.

/ UTF at Kioti Dealer #7  

Does your hydraulic return from the backhoe connect to the other quick disconnect or does it connect to a add-on fitting on the hydraulic oil fill port? This issue has been discussed at length before.

/ UTF at Kioti Dealer
Does your hydraulic return from the backhoe connect to the other quick disconnect or does it connect to a add-on fitting on the hydraulic oil fill port? This issue has been discussed at length before.

IDK. I'll have to check it out. It was all re-plumbed when they fixed the set-up problems.

/ UTF at Kioti Dealer #9  
A similar thread comes up every few days. "Does anyone buy UTF from the (fill in the blank) dealer?"

My answer is the same: I buy MobilFluid 424 from my Exxon-Mobil distributor. It's a premium UTF, meets everyone's specs, and it cost less than any tractor brand.

/ UTF at Kioti Dealer #10  
A similar thread comes up every few days. "Does anyone buy UTF from the (fill in the blank) dealer?"

My answer is the same: I buy MobilFluid 424 from my Exxon-Mobil distributor. It's a premium UTF, meets everyone's specs, and it cost less than any tractor brand.

YEP! I do the same.:thumbsup: