Loader Joystick issue

/ Joystick issue #1  

Ranchofla

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK20 HST
So my joystick has decided to become more difficult to use over the last week, it seems that the 'selector' does not want to stay on the ball end of the controller. Based on another thread I am guessing that one controller is a pivot point for the other two and that fixed controller will not stay in the 'selector'. Based on this I am looking at ordering a new 'selector' but wanted to check here first and see if that sounds right. Here is a picture of the controller, I looking at replacing #27.

controller2.jpg

Thanks

Rancho

Attachments

• controller.jpg
    controller.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 97
   / Joystick issue #2  
So my joystick has decided to become more difficult to use over the last week, it seems that the 'selector' does not want to stay on the ball end of the controller. Based on another thread I am guessing that one controller is a pivot point for the other two and that fixed controller will not stay in the 'selector'. Based on this I am looking at ordering a new 'selector' but wanted to check here first and see if that sounds right. Here is a picture of the controller, I looking at replacing #27.

View attachment 381930

Thanks

Rancho

That looks right.
I changed my several years ago and posted pis and how to do it. Not sure how to attach my old post. Do a search and you should be able to find it. There is bit of a trick to getting it back together so worth while finding my old post.
Good luck. :)

/ Joystick issue #3  
   / Joystick issue #4  
This happened to the joystick on my CK20. It is not an expensive fix. It does take some time and patience to get it done. You will be happy you did it.