New tractor arrived :)

/ New tractor arrived :) #1  

Stix

Tractor
Kioti DK40SEH
I was to busy playing!! Well here she is.... I am very impressed with this tractor. Only put 3 hours on it. Had 1 when i bought it and it was the funnest 2 hours I have had in awhile. Tractor is alot stronger than what I am used to. 26hp lk3054 to a DK40 was a big jump and I am glad I did!!! Only bad part is they forgot my attachments. I will go get them but they are discounting them 25% for my troubles. Had a great day. Only 2 hours cause we had to goto the rodeo today. More work tomorrow :cool2:

20140709_163632.jpg

/ New tractor arrived :) #2  
Very nice.

/ New tractor arrived :) #3  
Congrats. 25% off sounds like a great deal for 2 hours driving.

/ New tractor arrived :) #4  
Enjoy. Amazing how fast you'll start going thru diesel now!

/ New tractor arrived :) #7  
Congratulations on your new tractor, very handy size.

/ New tractor arrived :)
Ug!!!! I was finally able to put this tractor to some serious trials today and about 2 more hours in I was discing the fields and ran over a Big pine branch I did not see in the long grass and POP HISS!!!!!!!!!!!! Tire deflated instantly :( Fun over for the day. Tractor is an absolute beast though. Way more than I imagined. The front end loader still never ceases to amaze me. Back to the dealer tomorrow for tire repair and get attachments. Love the tractor. So glad I did not get the smaller CK35 even though it would have worked for me. $2000 difference in price was a no brainier though.

20140710_195424.jpg

/ New tractor arrived :) #9  
Yup, I know all about that valve stem got ripped off and tire goes instantly flat. Except it happened to my rear tire caused by my stabilizer arm breaking at a weld and falling down on the inside of the rim and scraping the stem off.
Surprised enough of the branch found its way around the valve stem protector. No such protection on the rear rims.

/ New tractor arrived :) #10  
Ug!!!! I was finally able to put this tractor to some serious trials today and about 2 more hours in I was discing the fields and ran over a Big pine branch I did not see in the long grass and POP HISS!!!!!!!!!!!! Tire deflated instantly :( Fun over for the day. Tractor is an absolute beast though. Way more than I imagined. The front end loader still never ceases to amaze me. Back to the dealer tomorrow for tire repair and get attachments. Love the tractor. So glad I did not get the smaller CK35 even though it would have worked for me. $2000 difference in price was a no brainier though.

View attachment 382366

Wow! I am surprised that the stick got past the stem guard.. sorry about that.!