splitting snowblower from quick attach

/ splitting snowblower from quick attach #1  

K man

Platinum Member
Tractor
2014 Kioti CK 30 HST with cab. 2018 Cub Cadet Challenger 750 EPS UTV
Hi, I need some suggestions on how to take the snow blower off the quick attach on my Kioti CK 30. The whole unit is on the ground now as on piece. I am open to anyone that would know how to split them apart.
I see two safety pins on each side of the quick attach bracket and there is also what looks like white metal pieces that somehow fit over something on the bracket that go over the pins. Any idea how to take them off.

/ splitting snowblower from quick attach #2  
A picture would help. :thumbsup:

Is it 3 point or front end loader?

/ splitting snowblower from quick attach
It is a front mounted snow blower. Came on the tractor installed by the dealer. It is a new quick hitch so there is not much info on it. I am frustrated cause I have no idea how to take it apart and the dealer has not been helpful at all. When I first got it they told me that all I had to do is remove two pins and the whole assembly quick hitch and blower would just drop. When the delivery guy came to deliver my FEL I asked him to help me take off the snow blower. We had a **** of a time taking those 2 pins out and he had to hammer the heck out of them. After we were done he told me we should of taken the blower off first then the hitch. Now the whole assembly is on the ground just the way he left it. Now I am stuck on how to split them up and get it ready to re-install it on the tractor this Winter. I cannot post pics of it cause this site will not let me cause I keep getting the message about security tokens missing or something like that. Anyway I am frustrated with the whole Kioti dealer thing.

/ splitting snowblower from quick attach #4  
I haven't seen a Kioti Front Mount Blower but assume most of these are similar. Looking at the side of the QA, is there 2 retaining pins with spring loaded clips holding them in? If so these the front pin on each side are the retaining pins holding the QA and frame to the blower.