Kioti Backhoe Subframe DK50SE

/ Kioti Backhoe Subframe DK50SE #1  

Joefromri

Tractor
Kiote Dk50SE HSC Cab, Ingersolll 3018
I brought my DK50 in for a 50 hour service last week at a dealer about an hour from my home. This is not who I bought the tractor from because he was unable to get a DK cab and only had an NX model which I would have bought, but I needed a backhoe and none were available yet. I ended up finding my tractor in Pennsylvania about a seven hour drive away.
Well to cut to the chase I asked the dealer when I dropped it off why I was unable to remove the backhoe. He explained that he would show me how to remove it when I came back to pick it up. Well when I went to pick it up I asked about why I couldn't remove it and the owner sent the mechanic out to talk to me. He said that when he was greasing it he noticed that the subframe was installed upside down. This put the backhoe about 4 or 5 inches lower than it should have been, no wonder I had such a hard time loading it on my trailer as it would bottom out. The mechanic told me he could fix it pretty easily and I will pick it up tomorrow.
Live and Learn.

/ Kioti Backhoe Subframe DK50SE #2  
Sorry to hear that your selling dealer or their mechanics didn't know how to set up the bh. I purchased my Kioti bh and brought it home in it's shipping crate. Assembly was just the front and rear mounts to the tractor, subframe to the bh assembly, dipper to the boom , and attach the bucket. All straight forward but it's a KB2375 on a CK30hst. I don't think my subframe would even attach to the tractor upside down. I would think Kioti should cover this under warranty and have a good talk with your selling dealer. Care to share where you bought the tractor from?

/ Kioti Backhoe Subframe DK50SE
Well I got my tractor back today and after looking at it I feel somewhat stupid for having had it in that position for 70 hours. But if I feel stupid wait till I tell the dealer who sold it what they did. Hard to believe that someone there didn't see the mistake. The salesman I dealt with was not there for me to talk to and I would like to get his reaction before I make any kind of a big deal out of it. The local guy Hillside Lawn and Tractor Repair fixed it up for the cost of an hours labor, which to me seemed quite fair.

/ Kioti Backhoe Subframe DK50SE #4  
Sorry to hear that your selling dealer or their mechanics didn't know how to set up the bh. I purchased my Kioti bh and brought it home in it's shipping crate. Assembly was just the front and rear mounts to the tractor, subframe to the bh assembly, dipper to the boom , and attach the bucket. All straight forward but it's a KB2375 on a CK30hst. I don't think my subframe would even attach to the tractor upside down. I would think Kioti should cover this under warranty and have a good talk with your selling dealer. Care to share where you bought the tractor from?
I bought my Rhino backhoe and subframe the same way.
In the crate and assembled/installed it myself.
I got a great deal on the backhoe doing that way.