CS2410 Maintenance Intervals

/ CS2410 Maintenance Intervals #1  

ShowroomShine

Gold Member
Tractor
2019 Case IH 55A
Dealer and Manual says replace ALL fluids and filters at 50hrs including front differential and mower gear box. I'm now at 50.5, and will be at 53hrs by the time I service the machine.

Now, not that I dont want to start out maintenance right on this tractor, I just dont see the point in spending $200+ if I dont have to.

I'm thinking of doing the following. Changing the front differential oil, engine oil and filter, *checking* air filter, fuel filter, and changing the transmission *filter*.

I see no need to replace all the hydraulic oil in the machine, I can just change the filter and replace the lost hydraulic fluid and it should be fine. I also dont feel the need to change air filter, it looks clean as a whistle. Same thing with mower gear box oil, it has not been used the entire time the hour meter has been running.

Any suggestions or comments on what I'm doing?

/ CS2410 Maintenance Intervals #2  
I think Kioti has that 50 hour service stated for all models. I, like you mentioned, didn't do the air or fuel filter because they were still very clean. I did all the other fiters and oil though. Kioti must not flush/clean the internals very well prior to assembly. Metal machining shavings and metal dust, giving the hydro oil a pearl like look, came out on my 50 hour. The drain plug is also magnetic and had a bunch of metal bits on it. So along with the hydro filters, I also changed the oil. If the mower gear box hasn't run 50 hours, then I'd hold off. Other members have not changed the hydro oil at 50 and I'm sure they will comment.