1,000 Hour Club

/ 1,000 Hour Club #1  

MotorSeven

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40SE Hydro
There are several threads scattered about ref hours. How about one for those over 1K and add any non operator related problems(because we can break some stuff..right?)? I think DK35Vince is the founding 1,000 hour member and hit that mark a very long time ago.

I hit it yesterday, just happened to look down and noticed this so I am >in<:
Woodshedproblemo036.jpg

The only issues were a head gasket at 600ish(warranty), a potentiometer(range shift indicator) and a fuel bowl that cracked...'08 DK40SE.

/ 1,000 Hour Club #2  
I think DK35Vince is the founding 1,000 hour member and hit that mark a very long time ago.
I have all my larger tractor projects done, so my hours are adding up much slower than they once where.
I'm currently at around 1875 hours.

/ 1,000 Hour Club
Yes, the last 200 went by very slow. Splitting firewood pushed it over the top.

/ 1,000 Hour Club #6  
I have about 730 to go..:eek:

/ 1,000 Hour Club #7  
I'll probably be approaching 100 yrs of age by the time my 2006 Kioti gets to 3800 hrs like DirtHauler's. I'm impressed.
Mine is about 970 now and I will start the clock moving again as soon as the replacement RF bevel gear shaft, case and misc. gaskets come in.

Bob

/ 1,000 Hour Club #8  
I too (yesterday) joined the 1000 hour club, actually 1002 as I was too busy chipping to monitor the hours and failed to get that special photo. l Bought the CK35H in June 2011, had no real problems and what minor ones I had, Bromley Farm fixed promptly. I was unable to get the photo onto the desk top, I'll keep trying. I know that old TBN saying: no picture, it didn't happen. I assure you it did! I've had the tractor about 881 days and that equals approximately .87 hours a day! Very happy with my Kioti.

/ 1,000 Hour Club #9  
Someone posted on here recently, that the Kioti tractors were a throw away machine, and most would not last over 250 hours. And from what I could tell he actually believed that.

/ 1,000 Hour Club #10