Does anyone ever find missing parts off their tractor?

/ Does anyone ever find missing parts off their tractor? #21  
In 9 posts just about every brand known to man is represented; what are you driving?
'95' B series...never had anything come lose/fall off...brand new machines or recently serviced machines however may not have left the dealer etc. with everything torqued right...my comment was a bit on the sarcastic side...I did not mean to offend Kioti owners...

TIA? Transient ischemic attack?
none so far...my reference was to "Thanks In Advance"...
cheers...!

/ Does anyone ever find missing parts off their tractor? #23  
Twice over the last three years I managed to drop my cell phone while mowing trails. Both times I found it in one piece! Don't know how that happened!!

/ Does anyone ever find missing parts off their tractor? #24  
   / Does anyone ever find missing parts off their tractor? #25  
Lost a top link pin once on the New Holland, and the exhaust pipe flapper cover on the old Long.. Never found either one of them, but not for lack of trying.:) Nothing has fell off of the Kioti yet.:D I did find some loose bolts on the loader, that would surely have fell out given some time.

/ Does anyone ever find missing parts off their tractor? #26  
My brother in law lost a mighty mule gate opener for about a week while mowing with his riding mower. Yesterday he brought it to my shop for me to remove and sharpen the blades. While I was doing that, he cleaned underneath and removed the grass around the top deck pulleys. He found the remote nestled next the the left side pulley.

I wasn't so lucky with my remote for the gate opener that I had clipped on a piece of flatbar at the top of my Kubota RTV windshield. I keep all my door openers there and 2 of my grandsons were hot rodding it around an it came back without the remote. No idea how it fell off of course and it would have fell in the drivers lap.

I was cutting off a limb from a felled tree that was across a waist deep creek and it came down knocking off my glasses that fell into the creek. My Grandson searched with a net for landing fish and didn't find anything. Finally I got him to wade off in the creek and feel around, he found them with his foot while wading in. He fished them out with his toes and miraculously, they were not even bent. ($400 saved by a toe)

We are still looking for BIL's 20 foot x 3/8" chain that disappeared after last use.

A friend lost a gold chain necklace and found it a year later. It had slipped from his neck and fell into the grass next to the driveway. Luckily he didn't chop it up with the edger.

I was disking up the pasture to smooth it up and cover some rye grass seed. I finally noticed some popping and stopped to look behind me. I had lost the outside axle nut, the outside spacer, 1 disc blade and next spacer. I found them all lying in the outside furrow. I had to walk two rounds to find it. The noise I had thought was the disk blades hitting rocks was all the axle loosening up. Man was that lucky to find the nut and even the bend tab that is suppose to secure it, and I found them all in less than 5 minutes.

My Dad lost his billfold with a large sum of cash in it. He turned it up the following year when disking up the field that he was plowing the past year. The cash was moldy and some had partially rotted but it was enough that the bank could send the money to the FEDs and get it all reimbursed. Very lucky on that one.

/ Does anyone ever find missing parts off their tractor? #27  
I am always losing keeper pins that manage to get grabbed by a random stick or maybe it was a gremlin. Lost my glasses last week but found them as soon as I moved the tractor. Under the tire of course. At least I found something the last guy that owned the property lost. I think it was a 30 something Ford. It was in the middle of the original burn pile that had too many large trees growing through it to burn in place. During disassembly I started finding seat springs. Lots and lots of seat springs. Then a door, and another.
I love my tractor. It is all cleaned up now. Without a tractor this property would be totally worthless.

/ Does anyone ever find missing parts off their tractor? #28  
Without a tractor this property would be totally worthless.

Never a more true statement to be made.

My property suffered years of neglect before it came into my hands. There were piles of rocks and dirt - one 6 feet tall and over 30 feet in length. Someone had even dumped trash from a house remodeling project. By hand, cleaning this up would have been impossible. Now, the place is restored to its natural beauty. With the tractor, it was a lot of work. Without it, I would have just sold the place.

/ Does anyone ever find missing parts off their tractor? #29  
I can't say I recall much anything ever falling off, I can say I have lost some things while doing field repair. I have a magnet on a stick that I use to retrieve anything ferrous.

The Attractor

/ Does anyone ever find missing parts off their tractor? #30  
I can't say I recall much anything ever falling off, I can say I have lost some things while doing field repair. I have a magnet on a stick that I use to retrieve anything ferrous.

The Attractor