Kioti CS2410 MMM Blades?

/ Kioti CS2410 MMM Blades? #1  

davidvercher

Tractor
LS 3135C
Does anyone know the exact size blades I need for the 60" MMM on a CS2410? I was wanting to purchase an extra set for winter while I was in town.

/ Kioti CS2410 MMM Blades? #2  
Blades for the Kioti 2410 are $42 a PIECE! Yeah...no.

20.4" long with a 1.14" center hole. I've only found 2.5" long with a 1 1/8" center hole.

Emailed Oregon and they have nothing to fit. Your only option is the Kioti dealer.

/ Kioti CS2410 MMM Blades? #3  
I did a lot of research too. Showroom is right, the dealer is your best bet.

I have about 30 hours of cutting on my factory new blades and haven't noticed any degradation in cut quality. The factory blades are fairly robust, so hopefully they will only need to be sharpened once a season (only 26 or so weeks where I live), making a swap-out set unnecessary.

/ Kioti CS2410 MMM Blades? #4  
I've got about 25hrs of cutting on mine, and I've "sharpened" them once, and touched them up once. They are pretty stout blades.

/ Kioti CS2410 MMM Blades?
Well went to my parts guy and he advised me to use the blades posted below. He said the size is extremely close to the Kioti and I will not have any issues. I am going to run them, because I really need the mulching when the leaves start to fall.

securedownload.jpg

Was so ready to try them out, but the rain started as soon as I got them on. Will post pictures tomorrow of the unit in action!

/ Kioti CS2410 MMM Blades? #9  
Sweet! Let us know how they work.

Good lord they are expensive too. Cheaper than factory, but still high as crap.

Yea they were high! But holding them up, they have some serious weight to them and the have the "Fusion, Tungsten Carbide fused to the blade" which is suppose to be great. I'm not going to cut them any slack. So we will see how great they are!