Looking for a Kioti 27HST Owners Manual and Service Manual

/ Looking for a Kioti 27HST Owners Manual and Service Manual #1  

avking

Tractor
Kioti 27HST
I just picked up a new to me Kioti 27HST. Less than 200 hours and very clean. It did not come with an owners manual. I am looking for a PDF of both the owners manual and service manual. I tried every link in every thread I could find, but they are all dead. Any help is appreciated. We no longer have a local Kioti dealer and I could not find any on Ebay. Thanks.

/ Looking for a Kioti 27HST Owners Manual and Service Manual #2  
There are MANY CK service manuals on ebay: kioti ck27 manual | eBay. I suspect they are all pirated copies. As far as I know, Kioti did not make pdf manuals available to owners in the US. You can buy legal paper manuals from any dealer and most will do business by mail. This is my situation after my dealer lost his Kioti franchise. Michigan Iron and Equipment supports TBN and they do a lot of mail-order business. You probably have a dealer much closer that does mail-order too. I live about 40 miles from KIOTI USA but get parts (e,g filters, etc.) mail order from a dealer near Richmond VA and others.

/ Looking for a Kioti 27HST Owners Manual and Service Manual #3  
check your pm's

/ Looking for a Kioti 27HST Owners Manual and Service Manual
Thanks guys. I'm good to go on the service manual. Would anyone be willing to scan an owners manual for me?