Rear blade size on a CK2510?

/ Rear blade size on a CK2510? #1  

tiogajoe

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610hst
Getting ready to take delivery on a new ck2510 with R4 tires. Will a 5 ft. Rear blade be big enough?
I will be using it mostly for snow removal and material spreading. What is working for you guys.

/ Rear blade size on a CK2510? #2  
Tiogajoe,
I run an old heavy four foot box blade with my CK20S; however, I run a six foot grader blade. I tried a 5 foot, but when I set it to the maximum angle it just did cover the width of the tractor. With the six food I can pull a really nice ditch at full angle. My little tractor pulls it very well, so with the extra power you have I would see no problem. Oh yea, we don't get as much snow as you, but I set my 6 foot blade at like a 30 degree angle last year and moved off the 6 inches of snow with out chains or any other stuff. Just a note, the length doesn't come into play until you change the angles.

Last edited:
   / Rear blade size on a CK2510? #3  
I would go with the 6 ft and also one that offset so you can get closer to objects without hitting them with your tractor. Everything Attachments makes a nice one that is also QH compatible for a good price.

Everything Attachments 72 inch, 6 Way Deluxe Value Scrape Blade for Compact Tractors with 25-50 HP V2.0

/ Rear blade size on a CK2510? #4  
6 foot for sure. As stated the 5 foot would not cover the tire width of the tractor when angled.

/ Rear blade size on a CK2510? #5  
I would go with the 6 ft and also one that offset so you can get closer to objects without hitting them with your tractor. Everything Attachments makes a nice one that is also QH compatible for a good price.

Everything Attachments 72 inch, 6 Way Deluxe Value Scrape Blade for Compact Tractors with 25-50 HP V2.0

Good looking blade. I think it will do you well.