Brand new ck35hst loader leaking

/ Brand new ck35hst loader leaking #1  

joe04785

Silver Member
Tractor
XR3037
Hey all, I just bought a brand new ck35hst with cab. Brought it home and did some swapping around to get ready for winter. Changed the front bucket to my plow and put the snowblower on the 3 point hitch. I place the plow and snowblower on the floor in order to avoid having weight on the loader and 3 point hitch. After a couple days I notice that the plow was not flat on the floor anymore. The front of the blade was about 2 inches off the floor. I reset everything and kept an eye on it. I noticed that after an hour my tilt cylinders would drop about an inch or so. Is this normal on a brand new tractor with 2 hours on it? My other Kioti tractor never did this. Should I confront the dealer about this?

Thanks

/ Brand new ck35hst loader leaking #2  
If you search around a bit you should find a few discussions on this. My john Deere did that from brand new and I searched around on here a bit and found that it seems to be the norm. Sad considering what we pay for them but as I understand the dealers will just say it is allowed to seep down a certain amount within a set time frame. It's the loader control valve that is the issue.

/ Brand new ck35hst loader leaking #3  
My CT 225 bobcat does pretty much the same thing since day one

/ Brand new ck35hst loader leaking
Yes it is very sad. Tractor has 2 hours on it and the loader creeps down. One would think that an older tractor would have the tendencies to do this.

/ Brand new ck35hst loader leaking #5  
Yes, My CK35 will drop. I've parked it with loader up and after about 3 hours the loader will have dropped a foot or so. Also, when you put the loader on the ground, once you shut off the engine, move the joystick all around to release the pressure. You will hear the bucket settle. If you do not do this, overnight the bucket will shift so that it rests with no pressure on the hydraulic lines. The loader implement will not set flat, just let it settle with the pressure released.

/ Brand new ck35hst loader leaking #6  
My loader will stay in the air for day's but my remotes will leak down.

/ Brand new ck35hst loader leaking
It just strikes me odd that my ck30hst never did that ever and this one does.

/ Brand new ck35hst loader leaking #8  
I would guess your loader valve is leaking. Talk to your dealer.

/ Brand new ck35hst loader leaking #9  
It's the loader control valve that is the issue.

This is not a bug, it's a feature.

If you can see motion, then that's too much. An inch and hour, or even a foot per hour
is OK. Note that 800# on the 3-pt or FEL will speed that up some.

Some valves are made with .001 clearance between the spool and the bore, and some
are made at half that.

/ Brand new ck35hst loader leaking #10  
This is not a bug, it's a feature.

If you can see motion, then that's too much. An inch and hour, or even a foot per hour
is OK. Note that 800# on the 3-pt or FEL will speed that up some.

Some valves are made with .001 clearance between the spool and the bore, and some
are made at half that.

They all have to have some clearance and that means they all have to leak a bit. My DK FEL valve is probably 1/2 inch to maybe and inch in an hour at most. The 3pt is probably less than 1/2 inch an hour last time I checked with the 800 lb ballast on the back. But it leaks some. They all have to.