Loader Problem

/ Loader Problem #1  

4bama1

Tractor
DK45 se
Guys I have a DK45SE,when curling the bucket up I can't push my joystick all the way to the left,if I do the bucket will start to curl down very slowly..
Any ideas?

/ Loader Problem #2  
Reset your QD's.

/ Loader Problem #3  
What J_J said. Look at QDs under right side step/loader pillar. This happened to me and one was undone but not obvious until I grabbed it.

/ Loader Problem
I will check them this morning and see if that takes care of the problem....

/ Loader Problem
Well I reset the QD's but it only made it worse,now the bucket will curl slowly up without touching the joystick.I can move the joystick to the right enough to make it stop but it will begins slowly curling back up.It also still curls down if I go to far to the left.
Any other suggestions...

Thanks
Chris

/ Loader Problem
Talked tot he dealership,the mechanic said that it sounds like the cables from the joystick are out of adjustment.Does anyone have a manual showing how to adjustment that they can post..I would greatly appreciate it so that I don't make it worse..:shocked:

Thanks
Chris

/ Loader Problem #7  
Did it ever work right?

/ Loader Problem
No. I am going to take to the dealer. I would pull the seat and pull the joystick but with this busted back problem I am limited to how much I can do. It's under warrenty.

/ Loader Problem #9  
No. I am going to take to the dealer. I would pull the seat and pull the joystick but with this busted back problem I am limited to how much I can do. It's under warrenty.

I hear you. I broke my back years ago. I'm happy I can still feel my toes, but life has been different ever since.

/ Loader Problem
The numbness and pain in the leg is ridiculous,standing for more than 5 or ten minutes is not something I enjoy....