A favor from an NX series owner

/ A favor from an NX series owner #1  

MinnesotaEric

Tractor
Kioti NX6010
My tractor is in a camera free zone a couple of hundred miles away and I spaced off identifying an electrical connector.

Can somebody shutterbug the electrical connector on the three wire sensor that has the the two lines going into it from each side of the particulate exhaust filter.

Bonus if you can photograph both the male and female of the electrical connector.

I'm thinking I may as well get the electrical side of a particulate filter delete for closed course tractor skid racing squared away.

Last edited:
   / A favor from an NX series owner
Nobody able to pop this connector apart and shutterbug it for me?

I already know how to make my retrofit talk to the computer, I just need to know what connector to use so I can plug my closed-course tractor pull ECU override into the factory harness. :)

10548011_10203202808170549_7854166010248599349_o.jpg

/ A favor from an NX series owner #3  
Nobody able to pop this connector apart and shutterbug it for me? I already know how to make my retrofit talk to the computer, I just need to know what connector to use so I can plug my closed-course tractor pull ECU override into the factory harness. :)

I'm back from holidays. Do you still need a picture?

I'm back from holidays. Do you still need a picture?

I do. I need to see the male and female side of the plug connection so I can get the right plug to send the ECU my pirate signal and wing the particle filter into the weeds and pop in a test tube for perpetual maximum performance tractor pulling. :thumbsup:

If you see any writing or numbers on it, pass that info on, if you can. Thanks!

Last edited:
   / A favor from an NX series owner #5  
Here you go!

Attachments

• image-1785070970.jpg
    image-1785070970.jpg
    536.6 KB · Views: 136
  • image-2036113042.jpg
    image-2036113042.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 133
  • image-3171811457.jpg
    image-3171811457.jpg
    427 KB · Views: 134
Here you go!

I don't recognize that connector. Do you see any writing or numbers anywhere on it?

After looking at a zillion different Asian electrical connector types, it occurs to me that I'm going about this wrong.

Can you identify any writing on the pressure differential sensor? Anything at all?

/ A favor from an NX series owner #7  
Eric, That looks like a Ford EGR pressure sensor, search for this number= BWD * PT5801 is the connector from O'reilly's or 2002 or so f-150 5.4

/ A favor from an NX series owner #8  
Here's picture of sensor

Attachments

• image-4129371827.jpg
    image-4129371827.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 137
Eric, That looks like a Ford EGR pressure sensor, search for this number= BWD * PT5801 is the connector from O'reilly's or 2002 or so f-150 5.4

Interesting. I know that it is a Delphi injection system. I'll look at Ford's pressure sensor in order to find the right connector to plug in.

The good news is that I already know what to do to talk to the ECU.