How Many Hours on Your Kioti?

/ How Many Hours on Your Kioti? #1  

Maka

Veteran Member
Tractor
None at the moment
I know we have Kioti owners with thousands of hours. I believe Kioti to be one of the very best tractors made and would like to hear how many hours you have on yours. This will also help people considering one realize that Kioti is built to last.

Lets put Model, Year, primary use and hours if you will.

Thanks!

Last edited:
   / How Many Hours on Your Kioti? #2  
I'm at 480 hours and with 6 horses, spend an average of an hour a day doing bucket, field chain harrow, and compost work. I have had to replace the infamous ignition switch and the PTO switch, but really have no complaints about either the tractor or the dealers I've dealt with.

/ How Many Hours on Your Kioti? #3  
Mine is at around 440. It is used mostly for snow removal. No repairs other then normal.

/ How Many Hours on Your Kioti? #4  
I've had two Daedong tractors, one a CK 20s that had 650+ hours when I traded it for an albino Kioti aka, Bobcat. I never had any troubles at all w/ the Kioti and my Bobcat's got approx. 500 trouble free hours. My take is that Daedong makes excellent products and I would encourage anyone shopping for a tractor to give Kioti serious consideration.

There are many excellent tractors on the market today and competition is stiff; however, when it comes to price (which most of us take into consideration), Kioti and LS should be given serious consideration if one of their models fit your needs.

I'm certainly not knocking the more well known manufacturers, but the price differential between manufacturers in most cases can be quite significant and I'm not sure that in most cases, there's justification for such an increase in pricing.

YMMV

/ How Many Hours on Your Kioti? #5  
2001 Kioti DK 35.
If I remember right it has around 1900 hours. (tractor is out in the barn)
I use mine for a bit of every thing. Tilling, mowing, snow removal, backhoe work, loader work, Etc.
I have been very pleased with my DK. Works great every time I use it.

/ How Many Hours on Your Kioti? #6  
I have a 2004 DK35 with about 280 hrs...

Used for tilling, back hoe, and chipping duty.

/ How Many Hours on Your Kioti? #7  
I have had my DK35se about 2 and 1/2 years now, and about 280 hours. I had the cruise module replaced under warranty, as it had the very low temprature issue with being able to start in gear in very low temperatures. This is a known problem with some of the modules. It is not that the tractor would not crank, but that the tractor would crank while in one of the hydro ranges L,M,H and it should not crank unless the range selector was in N. Not a big deal, but I had it replaced under warranty. Also I had a failure in the upper radiator hose in that coolant seeped out of the cordage in the hose. Again replaced under warranty. But overall a very good tractor. I use mine mostly for loader and grapple work.

/ How Many Hours on Your Kioti? #8  
2013 NX6010, the 44th one built. 70-80 hours, Somewhere in there.

Upper radiator hose failed because it was over-tightened and leaking through the cords. I replaced it with a quality Gates hose. I also discovered dealer prep problems. At the 50 hour service I found the front axle was one gallon shy of gear oil, anti-freeze only good to -10 degree below freezing. In Minnesota, that would cause the block to crack. Dealer claims they always check. The tech who set up my tractor is lacking in experience given that he also scratched up the righthand bulkhead panel trying to remove it without removing the seat.

/ How Many Hours on Your Kioti? #9  
2011 DK35SE HST--793 hrs after snowblowing today. Used for mowing, wood cutting, grading, dirt moving, etc., spring, summer and fall; and snow blowing in the winter.

All problem free, except for very intermittent no start problem 3 or 4 times since summer. It started by jumping the solenoid at the starter. Other times it would work just by retrying the key, but it seemed to be getting more frequent. It has worked perfectly since I squirted electronic head and contact cleaner in the key hole a few weeks ago. I'll add that to my 200 hr service items.

It's been an excellent tractor.

/ How Many Hours on Your Kioti? #10  
I have a 2011 DK35SE HST currently it has 1417 Hours. Only thing is the hour meter never read 1000 it went back to zero and started over again, as far as im concerned, no issue there. This tractor is used for skidding and log loading mostly. Great tractor!:cool2:

Attachments

• 2014-12-14 13.16.04.jpg
    2014-12-14 13.16.04.jpg
    665.5 KB · Views: 417