Connector for adding beacon warning light?

/ Connector for adding beacon warning light? #21  
Thanks, it's not bad for scrap metal, I ended up painting it black sense I ran out of the kioti gray. I need to either order some someplace or try and get over to the dealer to buy another can to keep on hand.

I snipped the factory end off, but wired into the factory wires, but also added a small toggle switch that I mounted up in the C pillar next to where the rear wiper housing mounts. Not sure why but mine comes on when you have either the position lights on and headlights, Three Point said his is hot only with the position lights and not headlights, so that way if I don't need or want it on just because I have the headlights on I can turn it off by the toggle switch.

/ Connector for adding beacon warning light?
Thanks, it's not bad for scrap metal, I ended up painting it black sense I ran out of the kioti gray. I need to either order some someplace or try and get over to the dealer to buy another can to keep on hand.

I snipped the factory end off, but wired into the factory wires, but also added a small toggle switch that I mounted up in the C pillar next to where the rear wiper housing mounts. Not sure why but mine comes on when you have either the position lights on and headlights, Three Point said his is hot only with the position lights and not headlights, so that way if I don't need or want it on just because I have the headlights on I can turn it off by the toggle switch.

CB, you're right, Threepoint said that, and he was mistaken. :eek: Double-checked, and mine is wired as yours. Sorry for the misinformation. A switch in the trim of the C pillar is a nice touch, although I'm fine with the beacon on when the headlights are. A lighted LED rocker switch would also work, and visually confirm power/no power to the beacon. I can't see my beacon from inside the cab.

/ Connector for adding beacon warning light? #23  
Ah it's ok, you had me a bit aggravated at my tractor though, thinking yours was wired better. :) I really thought about a switch in the right hand B pillar with the other switches but would have been a lot more hassle to run wires with the roof all back on.

/ Connector for adding beacon warning light? #24  
Subscribe

/ Connector for adding beacon warning light?
Just an FYI for anyone still looking (years later), it痴 likely a connector from KET. I recently found the male connector for my ck3510se cab strobe.

http://www.ket.com/en/product/detail-information.ket?searchKey=Swp&partNumber=MG640322-5

All4glh, interesting. Thanks for posting this. It will help others with a CK10 series cab model. If you don't mind, post a picture of your strobe once it's mounted. :thumbsup:

That connector type is definitely different from the one on my 2014 NX. Out of curiosity, I checked on my 2018 open-station CK3510SE HST, and it seems to use the connector you've noted. But on the open-station, the female connector is down at the left fender. If I were ever to add a strobe for that tractor, I'd first need to extend the cable up the ROPS to gain visibility. I probably would just cut off the female connector and splice onto the cable. Then terminate at the strobe another way.

/ Connector for adding beacon warning light? #27  
Hi all, thanks for the forum to ask questions, I just received my CK3510SE HST Cab yesterday and was wondering if anyone has the factory pdf for installing the beacon on it. I pulled the beacon light and switch from my previous CK3510 with an add on factory cab. The plug is the same as I bought the factory beacon light mounting kit for the previous tractor, but the manual doesn’t show the location to mount the switch inside the cab, manual does show where to put the fuse and relay. I asked the dealer to send me the pdf but I know they are super busy and running short handed on staff and even the business owner is working in the shop. I appreciate anyone’s help on this and thank you in advance for anyone’s help
Jeff

/ Connector for adding beacon warning light? #28  
Hi all, thanks for the forum to ask questions, I just received my CK3510SE HST Cab yesterday and was wondering if anyone has the factory pdf for installing the beacon on it. I pulled the beacon light and switch from my previous CK3510 with an add on factory cab. The plug is the same as I bought the factory beacon light mounting kit for the previous tractor, but the manual doesn’t show the location to mount the switch inside the cab, manual does show where to put the fuse and relay. I asked the dealer to send me the pdf but I know they are super busy and running short handed on staff and even the business owner is working in the shop. I appreciate anyone’s help on this and thank you in advance for anyone’s help
Jeff
I have this one. Not for Cab models I think but it does have some switch locations.

/ Connector for adding beacon warning light? #29  
Great thank you, as I mentioned I asked the dealer, I had even googled it trying to get the info I don’t like running external electrical circuits as my last 3510 had to have the wiring harness replaced due to a rub through causing many problems even the regen would not work properly, that said I don’t want to void a 6 year warranty because I was in a rush. Thank you again
Jeff