Rotella T6

/ Rotella T6 #1  

tiogajoe

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610hst
Anyone using rotella T6 5w-40 year round? Im at 25 hrs on my ck2510 and would like to change over to synthetic. I'd like to get the original stuff out of the engine before the 50 hrs mark? I use rotella in just about everything I own. I'm concerned about warranty since the ck2510 manual only specs. 15w40? I cant imagine it would do any harm?

/ Rotella T6 #2  
I would be interested as well. I have been doing research on T6 and plan to switch my BX and car to T6.
I have been using T5 in the BX and it has been great in the cold weather.

/ Rotella T6 #3  
I use T5 also but don't all the cold weather.

/ Rotella T6 #4  
I've been using Rotella T6 5w-40 year round in my DK 35 since its first oil change 13 years ago.

/ Rotella T6 #5  
I have been using T6 for 5 years, 600+ hours and year round. Change it every 100 hours and it starts great at zero degrees.

/ Rotella T6 #6  
I use T6 for everything, gas, diesel, it gets T6.

/ Rotella T6 #7  
Started using T6 since the first change at 50 hours. 800 plus hours now. Works good in the Winter temps and the Summer. Still change at every 100 hours.

/ Rotella T6 #8  
I've used T-6 since it's inception; seems to me the Rotella synthetic was using a different designation when I first started with it? Over ten years at any rate

/ Rotella T6 #9  
If you are really concerned, contact your Kioti rep and get his answer in writing. If it ever comes to a warrantee claim and the oil you used is the basis of the claim - what advice you get here regarding what oil to use will have zero impact on the outcome.

My Kubota dealer said - use the oil that Kubota recommends during the warrantee period and after that period - use whatever you want. In other words - do not let the brand of oil you choose be the basis of a rejected claim during the warrantee period.

/ Rotella T6
I will speak to my dealer just to make sure. I did notice Walmart also carries a full synthetic 15w40 diesel oil from Royal Purple?
I understand they make good stuff.