dk lug nut size

/ dk lug nut size #1  

chuck172

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40SEH, Ford 4500TLB, Ford 8n
I need to buy some 1/2" metric sockets. Can anyone tell me what size I'll need for the front and rear lug nuts?
DK40SEH.

/ dk lug nut size #2  
Unless they have changed since my 2006 DK45, that will be sizes, plural. The 2 nuts are a different size than the 4 bolts. I'd have to check (if you don't get an answer from somebody else first) but I'd guess you'll need 19mm, 21 mm or maybe even 23mm. I have one of those T-shaped tire wrenches and have to keep flipping it around to get the right size match (or, close enough). Do you have calipers; a measurement would be easiest.

/ dk lug nut size #3  
Well, I can't say for sure, and I do have the DK35se not the DK40se. so I don't know if they are the same.. but from memory, the fronts are 19mm and the rears are 22mm..

/ dk lug nut size #4  
19mm and 3/4" are almost exactly the same size, FYI. I would personally buy a whole 1/2" metric set, but if you're just buying what you need, you can skip the 19.

/ dk lug nut size #5  
I just checked my 2006 DK35, for both front and rears, the studs are 24mm and the bolts are 22mm.

/ dk lug nut size #6  
If memory serves My DK 40SE is 24mm front and rear.

/ dk lug nut size
   / dk lug nut size #8  
My local Kioti dealer stopped selling Kioti tractors 2 years ago. Where can I buy Kioti lug nuts (24mm) locally? I couldn't find the correct size at Lowes.