Let's Help Kioti survive well

/ Let's Help Kioti survive well #41  
Re: Let\'s Help Kioti survive well

Heck...... if they will send me a gift, the I will tell them how great they are even if I don't own one. I did test one, and I might have bought it except for the dealers attitude. He was damning all the other brands and claimed that his was the best, but when I tried to pin him down of facts, then he became obnoxious and abusive and I just left. If he had been a reasonable person, I probably would have bought one from him. His loss /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif....

/ Let's Help Kioti survive well

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( He was damning all the other brands and claimed that his was the best, but when I tried to pin him down of facts, then he became obnoxious and abusive and I just left. )</font>
I just never will understand why some dealers think this is the way to sell. I think most people begin to wonder what it is that the competition is offering that the damning dealer is so afraid of. I know when someone downs the competition to me, I can't wait to go see what they have to offer, and NEVER return to the ignoramous that bad mouthed them. After all, we all really know there is no BEST tractor, but a lot of good ones with different features and prices. Happy new year Junkman. John

/ Let's Help Kioti survive well #43  

<font color="blueclass=small">
I just never will understand why some dealers think this is the way to sell. I think most people begin to wonder what it is that the competition is offering that the damning dealer is so afraid of. I know when someone downs the competition to me, I can't wait to go see what they have to offer, and NEVER return to the ignoramous that bad mouthed them. After all, we all really know there is no BEST tractor, but a lot of good ones with different features and prices. </font>

I would much rather deal with a dealership that is giving me reasons to buy their product, and not trying to sell their product by telling me why I shouldn't buy from the other guy. It's quite appropriate to tell why your product is superior to others.

/ Let's Help Kioti survive well #44  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( .............. After all, we all really know there is no BEST tractor, but a lot of good ones with different features and prices. Happy new year Junkman. John )</font>

John, I must respectfully disagree with you. There is one BEST tractor. That is the one that you own and you feel the most comfortable using. The one that you know where all the controls are instinctively. The one that you get onto and it fits you as comfortably your underwear. That is the one BEST tractor! As you already know, we all own that "one BEST tractor", even if it isn't the same model, brand, color, or size as any one elses... Happy New Year to you and your family.... and all the rest of the TBN family.. Junk

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The one that you get onto and it fits you as comfortably your underwear. )</font>
You make a very good point Junk. And when I get the DK45 to add to my CK20, I'll have two best tractors! Happy new year. John

/ Let's Help Kioti survive well #46  

I submitted this today, I felt it was best to have some seat time before doing this. Greg /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I submitted this today, I felt it was best to have some seat time before doing this. Greg )</font>
I totally agree Greg, you need to know what the tractor will do and if you're really happy with it before you go touting it. Let us know what kind of goodies you get for being the first, okay? John

/ Let's Help Kioti survive well #48  

I'll post anything that I hear from them to this thread. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Greg

I've just found out that the IT department at Kioti has been very busy and very behind on posting new testimonials.
For all of you who have posted one, thank you, and soon they should be getting on the website.
It is my understanding that gifts are due to anyone who was first to give testament to a certain model, but my source stated that attempts will be made to gift all the latent testimonials they are now in possession of. This is not cut in stone, but they'll try.
Thanks for your help in promoting this great product. I believe if we help them, they'll always be here to help us. John