Let's Help Kioti survive well

/ Let's Help Kioti survive well #1  

KiotiJohn

Let\'s Help Kioti survive well

I just had an e-mail conversation with a Kioti customer service person regarding the testimonials section of Kiotitractor.com. I had mistakenly thought one must click on the appropriate model number to write the testimonial, and did not see a CK20 listed, so I sent an e-mail saying they should put CKs on the list. What I failed to realize at the time was that all one need do is click on a link that leads to automated e-mail, type in the testimonial, and send it. So I did, but the lady with whom I spoke told me that she doesn't understand why more people don't leave testimonials. She said, "I hear all the time how great these tractors are, and there is a website (TBN) that has people praising them, trade show people gushing about Kioti, but not very many are telling us at Kioti." So I told her I was going to ask for some testimonials. Please take a moment, if you like your Kioti as I do mine, and go to www.kiotitractor.com and click at the top right on testimonials, click on the orange text "write a testimonial" and tell them what you've been telling us about how wonderful these little "pure animal" tractors are. Maybe more people will be inclined to buy, and maybe the longevity of Kioti Tractors will increase. That could be good for us all. Thanks all, John

/ Let's Help Kioti survive well #2  
Re: Let\'s Help Kioti survive well

<font color="blue">She said, "I hear all the time how great these tractors are, and there is a website (TBN) that has people praising them, trade show people gushing about Kioti, but not very many are telling us at Kioti." </font>

It's not easy following in the footsteps of the Maytag repairman. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif When buyers are happy with the products they purchase they seldom contact the manufacturer to let them know. More often than not, it's the UN-happy buyer contacting the manufacturer with a problem. That's a good testimonial in itself. So...it would be a good thing to have the Kioti owners email in testimonials touting there joy with the product. It certainly is evident here at TBN.

Don

/ Let's Help Kioti survive well

You're right Don, the unhappy ones let you know right now! I noticed that there are a few models, I don't rem. which, that have no testimonials posted as of yet, and on their sections it says Kioti will give you a gift if you do a testimonial. Come on guys, you love your Kioti, go tell potential buyers how much. It takes only a moment to say a few good words and maybe you'll be the first for your model and get a lollipop or something that says Kioti, LOL. John

/ Let's Help Kioti survive well #4  

KiotiJohn,

I just sent mine. Make you happy!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

RedDog

Your a good RedDog man! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Let's Help Kioti survive well #6  

My testimonial is on it's way. I am a happy kioti owner!

/ Let's Help Kioti survive well #7  

Let me also point out TBN's very own "Reviews" section. I tend to think that section is just as important as Kioti's website. Case in point, when one is looking for a tractor very seldom is one in total belief of what a website might say or print about its own product. I know I looked heavily at the TBN reviews before making my purchase and still do for other implements.

Another point to add to this is that most lurkers are potential customers and usally devoure this website (if they know about it) before making any initial purchases. And that includes the "Reviews" sections. Lurkers on TBN outnumber registered members by 3-1, just click on "Who's Online" at the top of the page to see for yourself. It's pretty amazing.

So when writing your Kioti review make sure you make a copy for TBN. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I haven't finished mine yet, waiting for spring. But so far I am loving it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks guys for sending those testimonials. Since Kioti now pretty much requires dealers to refer potential buyers to their website for specs etc., I think more people are going to that site and testimonials take on a new importance. I agree with Dewave about the TBN reviews, however, I have tried 2 times to do a review on TBN and each time, after having filled out all the spots and then typing my entire review, I get an error message that says my user name and password are not recognized. I've e-mailed twice about this but it hasn't changed. If my userid/password work to get into the discussion, I don't see why they won't work in the review section. Any ideas? I'm tired of writing them for nothing. I now have just over 26 hours on my CK20Hst and I love it more every day. My place is starting to look like a whole new property! John

Tom_W it plum tickled me when I looked at your profile to see what tractor/equipment you have and saw just a rear blade listed. I saw the picture or your tractor, and MAN, it's loaded but I don't see the rear blade! LOL John

/ Let's Help Kioti survive well #10  

the TESTIMONIALS page on the Kioti web site has been updated...now has a heading for the CK20...also coming soon headings for CK25 and 30...no entries for the DK40 and 55