Remote Hydraulic Hoses

/ Remote Hydraulic Hoses #12  
my dealer installed them for $218.00.

i just recehcked invoice.

i did have to take them off and take to parker to have another set of disconnects added as stated above. i dont have receipt for that work though.

and im sure i got a deal cause i had them installed at time of purchase. but thats all i know

Not really questioning you, just that some where, something is getting left out. That or there are other considerations not being accounted for. No one that is going to stay in business is doing this stuff below cost. Just don't want others to think that they are getting a bad deal when it costs them more than the $200 first mentioned. ;)

/ Remote Hydraulic Hoses #13  
Are you sure about those ISO numbers? :confused:

Hey, just about ready to work on your box blade ripper bar?

yes and yes, be going to the barn next week. my chart shows those #s.

/ Remote Hydraulic Hoses #14  
I bought all my 1/2" 3000 PSI hose and fittings at TSC. I think I paid around $200. or a little more. My hoses are 14'. Surplus Center and Discount Hydraulic Hose are a couple other places that can supply what you need.

/ Remote Hydraulic Hoses #16  
   / Remote Hydraulic Hoses #17  
I got the # from a DHH QDchart. Maybe same same?

Not 100% sure without having one of each in front of me. :ashamed: I just know what I've been selling and that my customers have all been satisfied, everything has worked so far.

Contact me for the hydraulic stuff, I have it all setting here. Just about have mine done. :cool:

/ Remote Hydraulic Hoses #18  
Not 100% sure without having one of each in front of me. :ashamed: I just know what I've been selling and that my customers have all been satisfied, everything has worked so far.

Contact me for the hydraulic stuff, I have it all setting here. Just about have mine done. :cool:

Lets see some pics.

/ Remote Hydraulic Hoses #19  
All the NAPA's around here will make up hydraulic hoses any length you want...

SR