Why won't Kioti load the workshop manuals on line.

/ Why won't Kioti load the workshop manuals on line. #1  

KiotiJason

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DS3510 and 2 x Fordson Power Majors
Months ago I added to a thread about access to the Kioti service manuals like several others. Do Kioti ever read these forums for feed back. I honestly don't understand why they don't do it, they could load them on their Web page. Users could subscribe and even have they ability to order straight from the web by clicking on the parts which would load straight to the persons shopping trolley. Look up the hour service and click on order parts required... Seems like a good idea and encourages people to buy genuine components.

/ Why won't Kioti load the workshop manuals on line. #2  
I have saying the same thing about Stihl, Having their parts breakdown online would make it easier for the customer and the dealer.

/ Why won't Kioti load the workshop manuals on line. #3  
You must be kidding?
While I "sort of agree with you", FYI, some forums online will block your participation if you even ask to gain access to copy writed materials -like workshop manuals! I'm being serious as most forums don't allow anything illegal to transpire via their websites. I got a two week siesta on a MC forum for bringing up a "free manual search".
No I'm not the police here or anything near that but fact is it's gonna be against the law much of the time to scan & post them. I do agree that the parts fiche should be online for all to benefit!
FYI, many are sold on web & via ebay-again, not legally in many cases. I bought a CD for 99 cents there for a certain MC then saw it free elsewhere. Sometimes owners of shop manulas scan them and give them to friends to stay leagl in their own mind and avoid hassles.
Owners manuals are often available online-do your own search.
Especially true for older models but I've not seen Kioti, other than buy it-I hope it's better than the owners manual?
FWIW, my middle brother made his living from camera manuals for some years as he found from his collecting of cameras their was not only a demand but that most were not copy writed.
i have also found that my Kioti owners manual has duplication and erroneous lubrication information! It's possibly due to a language issue but that only floats as an excuse a short ways with a technical manual. Kioti, if your listening, you need to hire bi-lingual tech writers as the manual I've got for DK 40 is badly done!

/ Why won't Kioti load the workshop manuals on line.
You must be kidding?
While I "sort of agree with you", FYI, some forums online will block your participation if you even ask to gain access to copy writed materials -like workshop manuals! I'm being serious as most forums don't allow anything illegal to transpire via their websites. I got a two week siesta on a MC forum for bringing up a "free manual search".
No I'm not the police here or anything near that but fact is it's gonna be against the law much of the time to scan & post them. I do agree that the parts fiche should be online for all to benefit!
FYI, many are sold on web & via ebay-again, not legally in many cases. I bought a CD for 99 cents there for a certain MC then saw it free elsewhere. Sometimes owners of shop manulas scan them and give them to friends to stay leagl in their own mind and avoid hassles.
Owners manuals are often available online-do your own search.
Especially true for older models but I've not seen Kioti, other than buy it-I hope it's better than the owners manual?
FWIW, my middle brother made his living from camera manuals for some years as he found from his collecting of cameras their was not only a demand but that most were not copy writed.
i have also found that my Kioti owners manual has duplication and erroneous lubrication information! It's possibly due to a language issue but that only floats as an excuse a short ways with a technical manual. Kioti, if your listening, you need to hire bi-lingual tech writers as the manual I've got for DK 40 is badly done!
I'm not suggesting that I don't pay! On line gives them the ability to tweak previous manuals update new models , gives them email access to warranty issues and gives them an opportunity to encourage buying genuine parts etc. if it was my business I would try and keep my customers linked in. In this day and age the language barrier should no longer be an issue. Love the Kioti tractors but they need to step up! So yep I am serious . ��

/ Why won't Kioti load the workshop manuals on line. #5  
I'm not suggesting that I don't pay! On line gives them the ability to tweak previous manuals update new models , gives them email access to warranty issues and gives them an opportunity to encourage buying genuine parts etc. if it was my business I would try and keep my customers linked in. In this day and age the language barrier should no longer be an issue. Love the Kioti tractors but they need to step up! So yep I am serious . ��

You can get them as a pdf download online. I paid $20 for mine.

Although you might be thinking of a site where the manuals are, where you pay to have access to it. Don't know how that would work though, I like having my own file.

Like I said, you can download them. Just google it and it should come up.

/ Why won't Kioti load the workshop manuals on line. #6  
Not quite sure what you are looking for. Post 1 first sentence asks about service manuals. Sentence 4 seems to ask about looking up parts and ordering online.

Paige Tractor has the parts manual online where you can look up parts, add to your cart and purchase online.
Paige Tractor

I don't know of any tractor manufacturer that has a workshop service manual available for viewing online. Parts manuals and Service manuals are 2 different things. Most brands do have online parts manuals but you have to buy the service manual.

Last edited:
   / Why won't Kioti load the workshop manuals on line. #7  
Per post #6- I realize your trying to be helpful! If you have found a way to perform any useful parts look-up using what you gave as a link for @ Paige Tractor/Kioti parts, your doing better than I.
That's the same "parts mess" I've seen on several Kioti dealer websites and it's screwed up! I'm not looking for an excuse to complain, as I want the same thing everyone else here wants-a usable parts fiche!
That link has one model on one line, another on the next and so on with hardly any actual parts or numbers resulting from looking there.
Has anyone asked a Kioti dealer or even the manufacturer what the problem might be?
FWIW, I have looked up parts for making my living, so not like I don't know how!
Good machines , too bad there's not better parts information support.

/ Why won't Kioti load the workshop manuals on line. #8  
Per post #6- I realize your trying to be helpful! If you have found a way to perform any useful parts look-up using what you gave as a link for @ Paige Tractor/Kioti parts, your doing better than I.
That's the same "parts mess" I've seen on several Kioti dealer websites and it's screwed up! I'm not looking for an excuse to complain, as I want the same thing everyone else here wants-a usable parts fiche!
That link has one model on one line, another on the next and so on with hardly any actual parts or numbers resulting from looking there.
Has anyone asked a Kioti dealer or even the manufacturer what the problem might be?
FWIW, I have looked up parts for making my living, so not like I don't know how!
Good machines , too bad there's not better parts information support.

I tried the Paige site to look up filters. I entered your DK40 for tractor then in the right box labelled part I typed oil filter and hit search. It brought up 52 items related to filters with part numbers. Granted, it's not the best user interface but it got me there. The online parts manual for LS tractors is actually worse than Paige's site for looking up parts so I feel everyone's frustration. I ended up downloading and printing my parts manual and spent a day looking through it and made a list of common parts such as filters etc. I think the problem is all of these manuals are designed out of the U.S. by people who don't have a clue how a parts manual should be. I too have to look up parts as part of my job and can usually find what I need in a few minutes instead of hours. Maybe that's why tractor parts cost so much. We as consumers have to pay for the dealers time to look up the parts in non user friendly manuals.

/ Why won't Kioti load the workshop manuals on line.
Not quite sure what you are looking for. Post 1 first sentence asks about service manuals. Sentence 4 seems to ask about looking up parts and ordering online.

Paige Tractor has the parts manual online where you can look up parts, add to your cart and purchase online.
Paige Tractor

I don't know of any tractor manufacturer that has a workshop service manual available for viewing online. Parts manuals and Service manuals are 2 different things. Most brands do have online parts manuals but you have to buy the service manual.
Second part is a suggestion which would create conduit between Kioti and the tractor owners. The added ease of just having a parts service list for your tractor or maybe just clicking on a part that needs replacing would be brilliant. None of the other tractor manufactures are doing this but IMO this is the future. There is no reason why a parts manual and a service manual cannot be combined. Online you don't need volumes and volumes of pages just click on the area of tractor that you are interested and in blows up that area, place the curser on the part and presto it loads it into a shopping carts.
Just an idea, remember we now have millions of apps for our phones when 5 years ago we didn't think past making a call and sending a text.

Last edited:
   / Why won't Kioti load the workshop manuals on line. #10  
Per post #8 I just used the right hand section and like you entered my DK40 tractor then oil filter and got- "NO PARTS FOUND". IOW, no worky for me.

I then tried the left hand side and in the believe it or not category it actually opened up the various parts categories and led me further toward finding various parts. It is, as said already a clunky way to look up but does work better than not at all-which is what I've been able to accomplish on the other Kioti dealer parts look ups provided. Progress and I say thanks!
I ride ( and some restorations too) MC's and there are a number of brands that you can easily find modern and vintage machine parts using dealer parts fiche online. Same for my Kawasaki Mule parts-easily found online.
While there are many online service manuals "out there" to be had for zip , I have never seen a pay as you go workshop manual. There are individuals that have made video service CD's they sell for various MC's & powersports machines. Kioti's a smaller brand but might be room for someone to market such for owners on popular models?
I have seen that there are some greasier, knowlegable type folks on here (more so than the general public) but can assure you that our world is filled with people that cannot hang a picture properly as tech/shop education has fallen out of public education. This I know based on a career in tech education and training & work in skilled trades. There are however, many that want to learn, save money and thus a market exists for basic maintenance manuals aside from detailed workshop manuals.
For my part those phone apps wont be real helpful cause my "contractor style" flip phone doesn't handle then real well...;)
My own three sons are all engineers ( and interacting on jobs with skilled workers -one is a pilot FT) and as they all played ball their entire childhoods and into college not one took advantage of being around the direct opportunity to learn the several trades I carry around in my head. Now, as home owners and wanting to gain hands on knowledge I get enlisted to do things like "3 days in GA" doing home additions and so on.:laughing: Or calls to Momma contain a "should I do this or that" and how do you...:laughing: