Grease point verification for KL451

/ Grease point verification for KL451 #1  

Kendrick

Gold Member
Tractor
DK45S(Cab)
I need some one to verify that the grease point on the lower end of the arms. I had been good about greasing all the points and just recently it started squeaking while i was greasing for the anual post winter cleanup I realised that the bottom pins on the arms dont have ANY grease points and are probably the reason its squeaking... assistance is appriciated.

I have the qa plate version. it has 2 grease points on the top pin and port of the qa plate and 0 on the bottom.

Last edited:
   / Grease point verification for KL451 #2  
The pivot pins on my KL451 were installed wrong; one pair had two grease nipples and another pair had none. I just swapped pins so every one had a grease point. I removed the bucket first (very easy with SSQA interface) to reduce the forces at the pins. The job took maybe 30 minutes and I worked slow. I too noticed the squeak. I don't know if this was just sloppy assembly or if the instructions were wrong. In any case, fix it before wear sets in.

/ Grease point verification for KL451
I appriciate it, seems the manual is wrong :( noticed on a parts site just a bit earlier that the diagram they show has it in the wrong places.