Aftermarket hour meter that registers in 10ths.

/ Aftermarket hour meter that registers in 10ths. #1  

Dakotabluelightning

Tractor
Dk45se
Anyone know where to find an aftermarket hour meter that counts in 10ths? Dk45se as well as most others, I suppose, only shows whole hours. When I do tractor work for others it would very useful to show say 8.3 hours for instance. Thanks.

/ Aftermarket hour meter that registers in 10ths. #2  
I have a "tiny tac" installed on my old JD450 loader. It is an after market instrument that reads engine speed (primarily) but also hours run etc. Easy to install and cost around $130 and works well. This might be a help to you

Design Technology, Inc., Home of Tiny-Tach

/ Aftermarket hour meter that registers in 10ths. #3  
Here's a fairly inexpensive one from Aircraft Spruce. They have other models in round as well. I've seen RV generator hour meters that read to hundredths, possibly be able to find more on marine sites as well.

/ Aftermarket hour meter that registers in 10ths.
Thanks, I appreciate both sources and really like the flexibility of the tiny tach. This forum is invaluable.

/ Aftermarket hour meter that registers in 10ths. #5  
The hour meter in my 2006 DK45SC measures in 10ths, but the 10ths digits are in a color scheme that makes them nearly invisible to all but the closest (and brightest!) inspection.

Is yours the stock meter? Is it a digital meter? I wonder now if mine is there and I just can't see it?

/ Aftermarket hour meter that registers in 10ths. #7  
Every hour meter I have ever seen measures in 1/10 even the digital on the newest tractor. What does yours read in?

It just displays in whole numbers, no fractions. Dk45se 2013 model.

/ Aftermarket hour meter that registers in 10ths. #9  
Is yours the stock meter? Is it a digital meter? I wonder now if mine is there and I just can't see it?

Mine is the original hour meter. The 1/10ths are in dark red on black background, so I have to look really close ( and clean the dust off the panel, too!).

Kioti must have changed the meters somewhere along the way. I've squinted, wiped dust, even photographed it so I could enlarge it. It doesn't register 10th. Anyone else have one like mine?