Kioti Honoring Warranty

/ Kioti Honoring Warranty #31  
I realize that 'Kabota' is a subtle joke but come on guys!
And no need to be so defensive they are very good tractors. You'd think we were talking politics.

/ Kioti Honoring Warranty #32  
Purchased my DK45SE tractor December 2012. I have hardly needed the warranty but my ignition switch has needed to be replaced twice. Absolutely no problem, the service could not be better.

I have had some questions and needed advice about hydraulics, tires, implements, etc. and got what I consider to be top of the line dealer service.

Over 700 hrs now, I am completely happy with my purchase.

Also own a 2012 Kubota excavator. About 600 hrs. Again very little need for warranty. A couple of bolts fell out. Same thing re questions and advice.
Again, I am completely happy with my purchase.

/ Kioti Honoring Warranty #33  
I realize that 'Kabota' is a subtle joke but come on guys!
And no need to be so defensive they are very good tractors. You'd think we were talking politics.

You spell Kubota incorrectly in your avatar text - is that meant to be some subtle joke too?:rolleyes:
If so, you're the only one getting it.

Threads about what one random dealer says about another brand are baseless gibberish. What matters is whether any potential buyer can strike a deal with a local dealer for what he/she wants to buy/lease. Then service from the dealer, and lastly, what the manufacturer, and dealer do on an individual basis to make the buyer happy IF anything goes wrong during the warranty period.

Kioti is making strides to be the best they can be here in the states and elsewhere in the world. All tractor manufacturers are competing in a dog eat dog world wide/global economy today. There are no scraps left over at the end of the day. This competition is in the end good for us as consumers, but not easy to deal with on a day to day. Each of us has to demand, within reason, that the companies not forget who puts the bread on the table.

/ Kioti Honoring Warranty #34  
All tractor manufacturers are competing in a dog eat dog world wide/global economy today. There are no scraps left over at the end of the day. This competition is in the end good for us as consumers, but not easy to deal with on a day to day. Each of us has to demand, within reason, that the companies not forget who puts the bread on the table.

There can be too much competition, or too little. Either is often bad for both consumers and industry. Dog eat dog can put businesses in a survival situation, which is usually short term and chaotic, therefore regressive. The strongest may be the ones who survive, the strongest under this circumstance could mean the most dishonest. Or not. Just depends on what it takes to survive on that day.

Right now looks like a pretty healthy level of competition.

Jack

/ Kioti Honoring Warranty #35  
You spell Kubota incorrectly in your avatar text - is that meant to be some subtle joke too?:rolleyes:
If so, you're the only one getting it.

I will change it next chance I get. I'm sorry you found it so disturbing or worthy of chastisement. Perhaps you are right that I'm the only one that gets it but then again I wouldn't presume to know what everyone else is thinking.
Also, my apologies to the OP for derailing his post.